《GQ》- “甲亢哥” 分享离不开的十种必需品

360影视 动漫周边 2025-04-02 23:50 2

摘要:近期,美国网红IShowSpeed(中文昵称为“甲亢哥”)开启在中国各地的直播旅行,掀起了海内外对于“中国行”的讨论热潮。“甲亢哥”向来凭借夸张表情、嘶吼式直播和“发疯式”互动风格,在全球最大视频平台YouTube上坐拥超3700万粉丝。今天跟着GQ的采访来听

近期,美国网红IShowSpeed(中文昵称为“甲亢哥”)开启在中国各地的直播旅行,掀起了海内外对于“中国行”的讨论热潮。“甲亢哥”向来凭借夸张表情、嘶吼式直播和“发疯式”互动风格,在全球最大视频平台YouTube上坐拥超3700万粉丝。今天跟着GQ的采访来听听,他生活中不可或缺的十样东西,感受他对梦想和热爱的执着追求。

- Oh, that's dope.

哦,那很酷。

I never hold one of these.

我从没拿过这种东西。

What's up GQ?

GQ,最近怎么样?

These are 10 things that I can't live without.

这十样东西是我生活中不可或缺的。

Let's get into it.

让我们开始吧。

US Passport, I left my Portugal one at home, but this is the one.

美国护照,我把葡萄牙的那本忘在家里了,这本是我用的。

In order for me to see Ronald to play, I had to get a passport.

为了能去看C罗踢球,我必须办理护照。

I had to go to the UK.

我必须前往英国。

My goal one day is to travel to every country, is to do a stream at every country one day.

我的目标是有一天能去每个国家旅行,在每个国家进行一次直播。

That's one of my goals, I'm probably like at 12 right now.

那是我众多目标之一,现在我大概已经去过12个国家了。

Listen, everywhere I went, I went to Saudi Arabia, Dubai, UK, America, Portugal, Brazil, North Korea and South Korea.

我去过的地方包括沙特阿拉伯、迪拜、英国、美国、葡萄牙、巴西、朝鲜和韩国。

Oh, France, oh, I'm tripping.

哦,法国,哎呀,我有点语无伦次了。

Yeah, I went to Paris, Turkey.

是的,我还去了巴黎和土耳其。

I've been to Turkey too, I've been to Turkey as well.

我也去过土耳其。

Japan is 11, oh, I will be going to Albania.

日本是第11个,哦,接下来我要去阿尔巴尼亚。

- What's a place you went that shocked you that somebody knew you, like people knew you?

- 你去过哪些地方,让你惊讶的是有人认识你,就像有人能认出你?

- People from Turkey, Korea, and Japan.

- 土耳其、韩国和日本的人们。

I was shocked that they knew me.

他们竟然认识我,这让我感到震惊。

I didn't expect the Korea to be like that at all.

我完全没想到韩国会是那样。

Like this dude gave me a $20,000 chain, just from just seeing him at the club.

就像这个家伙,仅仅在俱乐部见过一面,就送了我一条价值两万美元的项链。

That shit was crazy, people in Korea is crazy.

那真是太疯狂了,韩国的人真疯狂。

I got like, I had to literally buy a whole new suitcase 'cause they brought me so many gifts.

我不得不买了一个全新的行李箱,因为他们给我带了这么多礼物。

If I moved out of the States, I'll probably either move to maybe Portugal, Portugal or Brazil.

如果我离开美国,我可能会搬到葡萄牙或巴西。

So this is a football, obviously I cannot live without this.

所以这是一个足球,显然我不能没有它。

I gotta practice my skills, you know, to become, you know, the goat.

我得练习我的技术,你知道的,为了成为最棒的足球运动员。

I just got signed at Man United.

我刚与曼联签约。

So I have to get better at the game, you know, if they put me in that striker position, you know, that's how I can contribute.

所以我得在比赛中提升自己,如果他们让我打前锋位置,那我就能为球队贡献力量了。

You know, I can get the team hype.

我能带动球队的士气。

There's not really a striker right now.

现在真的没有前锋。

There's like no, there's no striker but Haaland you know?

没有,没有前锋,除了哈兰德。

- That's the wrong Manchester team.

那是错误的曼彻斯特球队。

Did you mean this guy?

你是说这位吗?

- I'm probably like one of the closest to Ronaldo.

- 我可能是最接近C罗的人之一。

Like his game, the step overs, like just how the way I carry myself on the field.

喜欢他的踢球风格,那些过人动作,就像我在场上展现自己的方式一样。

What's funny, - Are you the best influencer footballer?

很有趣,——你是最佳影响力足球运动员吗?

Who would you say is below you, right below you?

你觉得谁排在你下面,紧挨着你下面?

- I say either Minister or KSI.

我说要么是Minister要么是KSI。

Chris is pretty good and Philly and they're like, they're not as me, but they're pretty good.

Chris 还不错,Philly也一样,他们没有我这么棒,但还是挺好的。

Not on my level, not at all.

根本不在我的水平上。

But if they practice harder, they could get like me.

但如果他们更努力地练习,也能达到我这样的水平。

- When did you first get into soccer?

- 你是什么时候开始接触足球的?

When I first, probably around in the nineteens, I'd say about the nineteens, like the nineties.

当我第一次接触足球时,大概是在上世纪九十年代左右。

The nineties, the eighties is when I first got into the sport.

八十年代和九十年代是我刚开始接触这项运动的时候。

- But wait, what year were you born?

- 等等,你是哪一年出生的?

- I was born in 2005.

我出生于2005年。

My next in two is fried chicken.

下一个是我最爱的炸鸡。

Y'all already know why I like chicken.

你们都知道我为什么喜欢鸡肉。

One time I flew my grandma out to come to my place just for her to make some fried chicken and I was eating it for like two or three days.

有一次,我特意把奶奶接来我家,就为了让她做些炸鸡,然后我连着吃了两三天。

- Is there like a tier list of fried chicken places?

- 有没有像炸鸡店排名这样的东西?

- Yeah, I put my grandma's number one, two KFC, three Popeyes, four Church's.

- 是的,我把奶奶家的炸鸡排在第一,其次是肯德基,第三是Popeyes,第四是Church's。

What's our fry?

还有哪些?

Oh, Korean fried chicken.

哦,韩式炸鸡。

I put that at third matter of fact, Korean fried chicken is very good.

我会把韩式炸鸡排在第三位,因为韩式炸鸡确实非常美味。

Korean third, four Popeyes, five Church's.

韩式炸鸡第三,第四是Popeyes,第五是Church's。

Oh, Nando's, Nando's is good, Nando's got a good chicken.

哦,还有Nando's,Nando's也不错,他们的鸡肉很好。

I might put that, matter of fact, I might put that right below Popeye's.

我可能会把它排在Popeye's下面。

My next situ is Vaseline/lotion.

我接下来要介绍的是凡士林/润肤露。

You know, people always say I'm ashy, so I try to keep it like, lemme see if I'm ashy right now.

人们总是说我肤色不均,所以我尽量保持好,让我看看我现在是不是肤色不均。

What do y'all think?

你们觉得呢?

Pretty good.

相当不错。

- Make some money on the internet, bro.

在网上赚点钱,兄弟。

- I was talking to Kevin Durant, he literally looked at my legs and said, "You ashy as [bleep]." That right there, that changed me.

- 我当时在和凯文·杜兰特聊天, 他真的看了看我的腿,然后说:“你腿上的皮肤干得跟......一样。 ” 就那句话,彻底改变了我。

You know, it really made me mad.

你知道,那真的让我很生气。

'cause KD's the one that's really ashy.

因为KD才是那个真正皮肤干燥的人。

It was a picture of a meme.

这是一张表情包的图片。

You should put the picture right here.

你可以把图片放在这里。

It was a picture of KD and his legs is like completely white.

这是一张凯文·杜兰特的照片,他的腿完全是白色的。

Like, bro, how you gonna say I'm ashy, but you don't even put on lotion.

兄弟,你怎么能说我皮肤干燥呢,你自己连润肤露都不擦。

But yeah, so now I try to put Vaseline lotion on now - You prefer Vaseline over lotion or like, - Oh, I feel like Vaseline feels better because it like lasts longer and lotion sometimes burn.

但是,现在我试着用凡士林润肤露—你更喜欢凡士林而不是普通润肤露吗?—哦,我觉得凡士林感觉更好, 因为它更持久, 而润肤露有时会让我觉得有点刺痛。

Oh my hands, oh we were, oh we were talking my hands the whole time.

哦我的手,哦我们一直在谈论我的手。

My next essential is an iPad.

我的下一个必备品是iPad。

I do travel a lot and I get 'em home a lot.

我经常旅行,也常常把它带回家。

So I like watching anime on here.

所以我喜欢用这个看动漫。

I like watching highlights on here.

也喜欢看精彩片段。

I like watching YouTube TV.

我喜欢看YouTube TV。

It comes in clutch.

它真的很好用。

I really like the iPad a lot.

我非常喜欢用iPad。

Top five animes?

最喜欢的五部动画?

My fifth favorite anime, I will maybe have to go with this show called "Erased." You probably don't know it.

我第五喜欢的动画片可能是这部叫做《只有我不存在的城市》的番剧。你可能没看过。

Four will have to be this one called "Kingdom." Y'all don't probably know what Kingdom is either because it's kind of underrated again.

第四名将是这部叫做《王国》的动画。你们可能也不知道《王国》是什么,因为它又是一部被低估的作品。

Third one, I'll maybe have to go with "Black Clover." Y'all probably know that one.

第三个,我可能会选择《黑色五叶草》。你们应该知道。

Second, I might have to go with Naruto.

第二名,我可能会选择《火影忍者》。

And first one is "One Piece." My boy Luffy bro, One Piece is my favorite, favorite show of all time.

首先就是《海贼王》。我的好兄弟路飞,《海贼王》是我一直以来最最喜爱的节目。

Back in quarantine I was like really sad and depressed bro.

在疫情隔离期间我真的很悲伤和沮丧。

It was no school but during quarantine they put One Piece on Netflix.

没法上学,但在疫情隔离期间,他们在Netflix上放了《海贼王》。

I would actually loved it, wait, that's actually my brother's calling me right now.

我其实挺喜欢的,等一下,我弟弟现在打电话给我。

- Oh my God.

哦,我的天。

It's actually, hey, what's up bro?

实际上,嘿,兄弟,最近怎么样?

- Yo, I'm doing a video right now.

- 哟,我正在录视频呢。

- Oh snap, what's up everybody?

哦,大家好。

- What's up?

- 怎么了?

- Oh, I'm gonna let you.

哦,晚点和你说。

- Alright, Jamal.

好的,贾马尔。

- Alright.

- 好的。

- Okay, that's my brother Jamal.

好的,那是我的弟弟贾马尔。

But what was, yeah, what was I talking about?

但是,对了,我刚才在说什么来着?

Like, I always knew what One Piece was, but I never clicked to watch it.

我一直知道《海贼王》,但从未点击观看过。

'cause I thought it came out in 1999.

因为我以为它是1999年出的。

It was old and it's long.

它年代久远,而且篇幅很长。

So I clicked the first episode and that day I watched like 40 of it, like that day.

所以我点击了第一集,那天就看了大概40集,就是那样。

And I was just addicted to it every day.

我每天就沉迷于它。

I woke up the next day, 40, next day 40.

我第二天醒来,看了40集,再过一天又40集。

- Would you ever do voiceover in an anime?

- 你会考虑为动漫配音吗?

- Oh yeah, I would love to do that, hell yeah.

- 哦,当然,我很乐意参与,太棒了。

Hopefully one day, probably in the works already, who knows?

希望有一天能实现,说不定已经在筹备中了呢,谁知道呢?

Woo, obviously travel a lot, you know, I do sweat a lot, so I do need to have an extra pair of draws everywhere I go.

呜,显然我经常旅行,你知道的,我确实出汗很多,所以我在任何地方都需要多带一条内裤。

Fresh pair of boxers, you know, I do back flips all the time.

新的一条内裤,我经常做后空翻。

I bark a lot, you know, I dance a lot, so I gotta have a fresh pair of boxers.

我经常大叫,我还爱跳舞,所以得有一条干净的内裤。

- What type of boxers are those bro?

- 兄弟,你穿的是哪种内裤?

- Oh, these are the CR7's.

哦,这些是CR7的。

I usually wear either CR7's or what, what I got on right now.

我通常穿CR7的鞋子,或者现在脚上穿的这种。

I got my boy Raphael Leo draws on so, turn me up.

我让我的朋友拉斐尔·利奥帮我画了,所以,让我更出彩吧。

- Why you got`Ronaldo boxes though?

为什么上面印着C罗的名字?

- Because he sent it to me.

因为他送给我的。

He like, he actually sent it to me, like I, like I got a box sent to me and it was a sign.

真的是他寄给我的,寄给了我一个盒子,上面有签名。

I should have brought those.

我本该带上那些的。

It was a signed underwear.

这是一件签名的内衣。

These underwear are very legendary, - That specific pair.

这些内裤非常传奇,- 那是特殊定制的。

- So those, they not really clean or they like - Nah, they clean, smell 'em.

- 所以那些,它们不怎么干净,还是说它们像—— - 不,它们干净,闻闻看。

- No, no, no, no, no.

- 不,不,不,不,不。

- Cole smell 'em.

- 科尔闻闻它们。

- I'm good like, - Bro, they're literally clean.

- 我很好,像 - 伙计,它们真的很干净。

- Like you wore them already?

你已经穿过它们了?

- Yeah, I wore 'em, but I washed them.

- 是的,我穿过,但我洗过了。

- I'm good.

- 不用了。

- So nobody's gonna take the offer?

所以没人会接受这个提议?

- No, no, nah.

不,不,不。

- Come on, you wanna smell 'em?

- 来吧,你想闻闻它们吗?

- Nah, I think we good.

- 不用了,我觉得挺好的。

Like I think, I think we, I think we good.

我觉得,我觉得我们,我觉得我们做得很好。

- The essential, the Ronaldo kits and accessories.

- 必备之物,C罗装备与配饰。

Can I go anywhere without a Ronaldo kit?

没有C罗装备,我能去任何地方吗?

Anywhere I go I always have to show my love.

无论走到哪里,我总得表达我的爱意。

I always have to show my support.

我总是必须展示我的支持。

- What's your favorite kit?

- 你最喜欢哪款球衣?

- My favorite kit, 2008 away, Ronaldo kit.

我最喜欢的球衣,2008年客场,C罗的球衣。

Black, black and Red.

黑色、黑色和红色。

Obviously I have to always wear the Ronaldo watch as well.

显然,我也得一直戴着C罗的腕表。

Always gotta bring this.

总是得带着这个。

This is 50K and this Ronaldo chain is 50k as well.

这条价值5万,而这条C罗链也值5万。

What I really like about this is like, it has diamonds on his kit, it has diamonds like right here too.

我真正喜欢的是,他的装备上有钻石, 这里也有钻石。

The boots has diamonds, everything what he's wearing, it has diamonds.

他的靴子上有钻石,他穿的每一样东西都有钻石。

Saudi from TP made this chain, by the way, just so you know.

顺便说一下,这个项链是TP的沙特做的。

You know I'm the biggest Ronaldo fan, so I gotta, you know, I gotta carry.

你知道我是最大的罗纳尔多粉丝,所以我还会带......

Oh yeah, hey come here.

嘿 过来。

This is the man, you know, got to do what I gotta do.

这就是那个男人,我得去做我该做的事。

"Siuuuuuuu!" So, this is it.

“嗖——”所以,事情就是这样的。

- What would you say to him right now if he was here?

- 如果他现在在这里,你会对他说什么?

- I don't even know, I probably just kiss him on his lips.

我甚至不知道,我可能就只是吻他。

Nah, if he was here right now, I would just say, I would've tell him like, bro, like, I love you bro.

不,如果他现在在这里,我只会说,我会告诉他,兄弟,我爱你,兄弟。

Let's do a stream bro, that's one of my dreams one day is to do a stream or video.

咱们来个直播吧,兄弟,有一天能和他做一次直播或者拍视频是我的梦想之一。

If you watch Messi play and Ronaldo play, you would get a clear view on which one is better.

如果你观看梅西和C罗的比赛,就能清楚地看出谁更胜一筹。

He looks better first of all, just look at his face, look at the appearance and his free kicks are insane and his kicks are insane.

首先,他看起来更出色,看看他的脸,瞧瞧他的外貌, 还有他的任意球简直神乎其技, 射门更是惊人。

- I mean, Messi's the goat.

- 我的意思是,梅西就是史上最佳。

- Messi is not the goat.

- 梅西不是史上最佳。

- Messi's the goat.

- 梅西是史上最佳。

梅西不是史上最佳。

- Messi's better, Messi's the goat - Messi's not better.

- 梅西更出色,梅西才是史上最佳。 - 梅西并不更出色。

- Messi's better.

- 梅西更出色。

- Please stop talking, I just said Messi's not - Messi's better.

- 请别说了,我刚说了梅西不是最好的。- 梅西更出色。

- I said Ronaldo's better.

- 我说过,C罗更出色。

- Messi.

- 梅西。

- I said Ronaldo better.

- 我说C罗更棒。

- Messi.

- 梅西。

- Prove it.

- 证明给我看。

- Take him away, alright Ronaldo, see you in London.

- 把他带走,好的,C罗,伦敦见。

Okay, my next essential is Foam Runners.

好的,我下一个必备品是泡沫跑鞋。

My babies, these are my things right here.

宝贝们,这些就是我的必备品。

I cannot go a day without these.

我一天也离不开它们。

I put 'em on everything I do.

我做任何事都离不开它们。

Football, basketball, baseball.

踢足球,打篮球,打棒球。

Name it all, swimming.

任何运动,包括游泳。

2021, I used to wear Crocs.

2021年,我曾常穿卡骆驰鞋。

Only thing about those they were loose.

唯一的问题是它们有点松。

So I was like, and I, you know, I always like to stay comfortable.

所以我就像,我总是喜欢保持舒适。

- How many countries have those seen?

它们去过多少个国家?

- These seen around three or four.

这些大约有三四个。

These probably seen like seven, eight.

这些可能有七到八个。

These like the ones that I wear all the time.

这些就像我平时一直穿的那样。

- Why the mismatch though?

- 为什么不匹配呢?

- 'cause I got so many pair.

- 因为我有太多双了。

It just be like, you know what, let me just wear two and bro, and it's cool.

就这样,我就任意穿两只,兄弟,这样挺酷的。

I have around like 20 pairs.

我大约有20双。

They're comfortable, they're amazing.

它们舒适无比,令人惊叹。

But in a minute I have to retire these unfortunately, I might be working on something.

但不幸的是,过一会儿我不得不让这些退休了,我可能要做些什么。

So stay tuned, just stay tuned.

所以请继续关注,只需继续关注。

That's all I gotta say.

这就是我要说的全部。

I'm not gonna say nothing self, so just stay tuned.

我不会多说什么,敬请关注。

These will have to be going to retirement in a minute.

这些东西一会儿就要退休了。

My next essential, obviously I'm a streamer, obviously I need to go live.

我的下一个必需品,显然我是个主播,显然我需要开播。

So, got my man Slip, the cameraman.

于是,我找来了我的搭档斯利普,他是我们的摄像师。

And obviously we got the live YouTube.

我们正在进行YouTube直播。

So these are the tools.

所以这些就是工具。

So y'all see clips of me going live, this is the tool you need, FX three.

所以你们看到我直播的片段,这就是你需要的工具,FX3。

And this is a LiveU, Solo LiveU.

这是LiveU,单机版LiveU。

Put the things in there and just, - Well, we can show 'em real quick.

把东西放进去,然后——嗯,我们可以很快地给他们展示一下。

- Yeah show 'em, why not, why not show 'em the behind the scenes of going live.

- 对,展示给他们看,为什么不呢?为什么不让他们看看直播背后的准备工作。

- Plug it in, - Plug that in.

- 插上电源, - 把那个插上。

- And then you're good to go.

然后你就可以开始了。

You just press "go-live".

你只需按下“开始直播”。

- Then you go live, that's all it is.

然后你就上线了,就是这样。

So that's what I do every single day.

这便是我每日必行之事。

I cannot live without this.

我离不开这个。

That's one thing I really, really can't live without.

那是我真真正正离不开的东西。

So, obviously I still use the phone.

我还在用手机。

I still use a phone to go live as well, for places that don't allow this.

我仍然使用手机进行直播,尤其是那些不允许使用其他设备的地方。

'cause obviously some, - Stadiums.

因为有些地方,--比如体育场。

- Stadiums, I went to the Ballon d'Or, one of my biggest, biggest streams, - The biggest stream.

- 体育场,我去了金球奖颁奖典礼,那是我最大的直播之一,- 最大的直播。

- The World Cup.

世界杯。

- Yeah, my World Cup was one of my biggest stream.

是的,我的世界杯直播是我最大的直播之一。

The World Cup final, so I have to stream on the phone as well.

世界杯决赛时,我也得用手机进行直播。

So phone is a good essential too.

所以手机也是一个很好的必备品。

- This is just way better all around.

它在各方面都表现得很好。

- Yeah, just way better.

- 是的,就是各方面都更好。

- Where did y'all meet?

- 你们是在哪儿认识的?

- We met back in 2022.

- 我们是在2022年认识的。

I needed a music video shot.

我需要拍摄一支音乐视频。

It was "Shake, Pt. 2", I don't even know how I found him.

那是《Shake, Pt. 2》的音乐视频,我甚至不记得是怎么找到他的。

I think I was just checking my dm.

我想我当时只是在查看我的私信。

I think he texted me or some shit.

我觉得是他先给我发的消息,或者是类似的什么。

- It's not true, you texted me first.

- 不对,是你先给我发的消息。

- Oh, I texted you first, oh.

哦,是我先给你发的消息。

- When you started doing training for the charity match?

- 是你开始为慈善赛训练的时候?

- Yeah oh, exactly.

哦,是的,完全正确。

- That's when it was like turned into a full-time thing.

那就是它变成全职工作的时候。

- Yeah, exactly and I started training so I would start vlogging a lot.

没错,就是从那时开始我开始训练,开始经常做视频博客。

That's when I started vlogging.

那就是我开始做视频博客的时候。

Then it just stacked on stack, on stack, on stack from there, really.

从那时起,一切就这样慢慢、慢慢地叠加起来,真的。

- What do you guys have planned this year for your fans?

你们今年有什么计划给粉丝们?

- There's some stuff coming up.

- 有些新动向即将推出。

I don't know if he wants me to talk about it but - What?

我不知道他是否希望我谈论这个,但是——什么?

- Oh yeah, I got more to come this year too.

哦,对了,今年我还有更多的事情。

- Yeah, there's some stuff.

- 是的,有些东西。

- More crazy, I don't know how we going do it.

- 更疯狂的是,我不知道我们怎么做到。

Alright guys, that was the nine things, but the last one, nothing but the most important and the most perfect is you guys.

好的各位,前面提到了九件事,但最后一件, 也是最重要、最完美的, 就是你们大家。

You guys, the support y'all gimme, the love, my fans.

你们给我的支持,你们的爱,我的粉丝们。

I appreciate all of y'all and I love y'all from the bottom of my heart.

我由衷地感激你们每一个人,发自内心地爱你们。

It's great to have a whole gang by your side you know, that supports you and helps you.

有整个团队在身边支持你、帮助你,真是太棒了。

It's amazing, It's like having 24 million friends.

太棒了,就像有2400万朋友一样。

Some of 'em might be weird, some of them might be fake, but you know, at the end of the day, they support you.

其中一些或许显得古怪, 有些可能并非真实,但你要知道, 归根结底,他们都在支持你。

Love y'all, thank y'all so much.

爱你们,感谢你们这么多。

Ronaldo gang for life.

C罗帮终生相伴。

Speed gang for life.

Speed帮一生相伴。

Peace out.

再见。

来源:英语东

相关推荐