听力文摘- 一个星期不用手机会怎样?

360影视 动漫周边 2025-05-09 17:11 1

摘要:在这个数字化的时代,大多数人都深陷手机的世界,难以自拔。然而,有一位勇敢的挑战者决定打破这种常态,进行一场为期一周的“数字排毒”。他放下手机,踏上了一段没有屏幕的未知旅程。在这段时间里,他不仅重新审视了生活中的点滴,还发现了真实社交的乐趣和内心的宁静。这场挑战

在这个数字化的时代,大多数人都深陷手机的世界,难以自拔。然而,有一位勇敢的挑战者决定打破这种常态,进行一场为期一周的“数字排毒”。他放下手机,踏上了一段没有屏幕的未知旅程。在这段时间里,他不仅重新审视了生活中的点滴,还发现了真实社交的乐趣和内心的宁静。这场挑战会如何改变他的生活?让我们一起见证这一过程。

Like most of you, I'm addicted to my phone.

和大多数人一样,我也对手机上瘾。

There are just not many moments where I'm not plugged in.

几乎每时每刻都离不开它。

It's really easy to get caught up thinking that this is the only way it can be.

人们很容易陷入一种思维定式,觉得生活就是离不开手机的。

And to me, that's really depressing.

而这样的想法让我感到无比压抑。

So I decided to challenge that.

于是我决定对这种想法发起挑战。

For the next week, I'm deleting my phone out of existence to see what happens to my brain, for real.

接下来的一周,我要彻底摆脱手机,看看我的大脑到底会发生什么样的变化。

I've seen countless self-help videos talking about social media detoxing and dopamine resets, and I've always imagined to myself, what if I did that?

我看过无数关于"戒断社交媒体"和"多巴胺重置"的自我帮扶视频,每次都不禁设想,如果我真这么做会怎样?

No, no, no, no, I can't do that.

不行不行,我做不到。

My whole life is on this thing, right?

我的整个人生可都在这小东西里呢,对吧?

The rule of the week is extremely simple.

这周的规则极其简单。

No phones.

彻底告别手机。

In fact, just to make sure that I have the full experience, I'm going to remove all screens out of the next week.

事实上,为了获得完整的体验,接下来一周我将远离所有电子屏幕。

The only exception to this is my laptop in which I'll work nine to five only editing.

唯一的例外是我的笔记本电脑,不过也仅限于朝九晚五的工作剪辑时间。

This is all happening whilst I'm on a city break holiday.

而这一切都发生在我的城市度假期间。

So keep that in mind.

所以请记住这个前提。

And with all of that, at the end of this video, I'm going to tell you how this challenge has literally changed my day to day life.

视频结尾时,我将告诉你这项挑战如何彻底改变了我的日常生活。

It's been about a month since my digital detox and my whole life has changed.

距离"数字戒断"计划已经过去一个月,我的整个人生都发生了改变。

Not in the ways that you might expect.

但可能和你们预想的有些出入。

So let's begin.

现在开始挑战。

I'm starting this challenge on a Saturday night and then resuming on Sunday morning in one week's time.

我在周六晚上启动的这项计划,直到一周后的周日早晨结束。

I end my last day of screen time with a movie night.

用电影之夜来告别最后一天的有屏时光吧。

But as you can see, I was getting pretty nervous about the week ahead.

但你们也看到了,我对接下来的一周感到相当焦虑。

Luckily, I have my friend Sam with me who gave me some moral support.

幸好有朋友山姆陪在身边,给了我精神支持。

So it was goodbye to all my tech.

就这样,我郑重地和所有电子设备告别。

I decided to ceremoniously put it all in a drawer until next week.

我还特意举行了个小仪式,把它们全部锁进抽屉,直到下周才能相见。

Immediately, I felt the effects of not having a phone to grab out of boredom.

我立刻就体会到了没有手机可刷的空虚感。

I mean, at this point, I already knew that it was going to be a tough one.

说实话,这时候我已经预感到这会是场硬仗。

So I went to bed with the hopes that in the morning, I'd feel a bit more confident.

但也只能带着“明早起来或许会更有信心”的念头入睡。

Well, good morning.

早安。

This is it.

就是今天了。

This is the beginning of the digital detox.

“数字戒断”计划正式启动。

I've not been looking forward to this challenge, to be honest with you.

老实说,我对这个挑战一直心怀抗拒。

But you know what, ladies and fans?

不过朋友们,你们猜怎么着?

I'm going to do this.

我决定接受挑战。

And I know it's going to be fine.

而且我知道,一切都会好起来的。

Let's start the day.

让我们开启新的一天吧。

开始吧。

God, phone-less.

天啊,没有手机。

This is weird.

这感觉太奇怪了。

I don't like this.

我不喜欢这样。

That first morning, the reality was really setting in.

在醒来的第一个清晨,残酷的现实感开始强烈袭来。

Bon appetit.

祝我有个好胃口吧。

Suddenly, I was realizing all the things that I couldn't do anymore.

突然间,我意识到有很多事再也做不了了。

No music.

没有音乐。

That's a big one.

这点太要命了。

No music.

听不了音乐了。

Now I warn you, this next sentence will probably trigger any millennials out there.

先提醒一下,接下来这句话可能会让千禧一代集体破防。

I had to actually look at a physical clock to get the time.

我居然得看实体钟表才能知道时间。

I mean, how dumb is that to even have to be a part of the challenge?

连这都成了挑战的一部分,你说离谱不离谱?

The one thing I knew right off the bat was that I needed a watch.

我立刻意识到要买一件必需品:手表。

It would possibly be the most important thing that I could get for this challenge.

这可能会是整个挑战中最重要的装备。

Boredom at this stage was pretty bad.

此时的空虚感简直要命。

I even changed clothes just because I didn't know what else to do.

我甚至换了套衣服,纯粹是因为不知道还能干嘛。

Today's a Sunday, which is a bit of a weird day to start this challenge.

选在周日开始挑战确实有点奇怪。

I've got absolutely no plans today.

毕竟今天完全没有安排。

Maybe that's a huge mistake, but also Maybe throwing myself in the deep end might be the best thing for the rest of the week.

这或许是个重大失误,但也可能这种“直接跳进深水区”的做法反而有利于接下来一周的体验。

It's actually quite nice to have not been on social media today.

不过说实话,今天没刷社交媒体的感觉意外的不错。

Thankfully for my mental health, I had timely visitors, my parents, and little Alf.

幸好,在我即将崩溃时,救星——我的父母和小阿尔夫,他们及时出现了。

There's nothing quite like a visit from these guys.

没有什么比他们的到来更能治愈人心了。

Feeling slightly more refreshed and optimistic, it was on to task number one, buying a watch.

稍作休整后重拾信心,我开始了第一项任务:买手表。

This was surprisingly easy, and the first shop I walked into had a pretty cool secondhand Casio just sitting right there looking at me.

出乎意料地顺利,走进第一家店就发现一块二手卡西欧正静静躺在柜台里,仿佛在对我眨眼。

I took this baby home with me.

我当即把这个小宝贝带回了家。

I can tell the time now.

现在总算能看时间了!

And now that I could tell the time, it was beer o'clock.

既然能掌握时间了,那必须得来杯啤酒庆祝。

If you're wondering how I paid for anything, I'm taking my MagSafe wallet around with me.

你们可能好奇怎么付款,我随身带着MagSafe磁吸钱包。

This has got my credit card in it and my driver's license, but that's it.

里面只装了信用卡和驾照。

Nothing digital.

纯物理支付,与数字世界彻底绝缘。

It was all going so well, until we get back into our flat and there's a giant rat that scurries across the kitchen floor and into this kitchen unit.

一切进展顺利,直到我们回到公寓,看到有一只巨型老鼠突然窜过厨房地板,眨眼就钻进了橱柜底下。

Unfortunately, this was really gross and we didn't really want to stay here anymore.

实在太恶心了,我们完全不想继续住在这里。

So I booked an Airbnb somewhere else using my phone.

于是我用手机订了另一间民宿。

I didn't want to do this.

我极不情愿这么做。

Which totaled about eight minutes of extra screen time.

这让我额外增加了约8分钟的屏幕使用时间。

But I'm not going to count it because retrospectively, it didn't do anything to my digital detox experience.

不过我不打算计入统计,毕竟事后回想,这点操作根本没影响我的数字戒断体验。

It's up to you whether you think it's cheating, but that happened.

至于算不算作弊,你们说了算,反正情况就是这么个情况。

Good morning, champions.

早安各位勇士!

All right, today is Monday, the second day of the challenge, and I'm feeling all right.

今天是周一,也是挑战的第二天,感觉居然还不错。

It's weird waking up without a phone.

没有手机的清晨格外奇妙。

My typical pattern is to just scroll, but none of that today.

往常我总会习惯性刷手机,但今天彻底打破了这种模式。

Because of our little rat infestation here, we're gonna move out.

由于公寓闹鼠患,我们决定搬家。

We've booked a new place, and it happens to be cheaper than this one.

新找的住处居然比现在这间更便宜。

I'm actually quite excited to do that because, I don't know, just something about the idea of moving, some change of scenery.

说实话我还挺期待的,或许是因为换个环境,总能带来新鲜感吧。

Sounds really good.

听起来不错。

I've gotta do some editing today.

今天需要完成剪辑工作。

Now the rules of engagement with this laptop is nine to five editing only.

使用笔记本电脑必须遵守铁律:仅限朝九晚五的剪辑时间。

No social media apps.

绝不登录任何社交软件。

And that strictly stops at five o'clock today.

而且五点整必须立刻关机。

Also, bonus quest today, might get a skateboard.

额外任务预告,今天说不定会去买块滑板。

Maybe.

只是可能哦。

We'll see.

等等看吧。

Yep, you guessed it.

果然如你所料。

Your boy got himself a sweet new set of wheels.

我搞了套超酷的新装备。

I've always wanted to be a skater boy.

成为滑板少年可是我多年夙愿。

See you later, boy.

走起!

And what better opportunity to focus myself than on learning a new skill whilst doing a digital detox?

还有比数字戒断期间专注学习新技能更完美的时机吗?

I wasted no time and was practicing from the moment I left that skate shop.

我当场开练,出了店门就开滑。

We just ran over a kid.

刚才撞到个小孩。

Thankfully on this day, the skate gods blessed me and I did not fall off in the most spectacular way possible.

幸好这天滑板之神眷顾,没让我当众表演史诗级摔跤。

If you were hoping to see that happen, then you will not be disappointed later on.

想看精彩摔跤场面的朋友,后面绝对让你们满意。

Trust me.

我保证。

Old school, man.

真是复古的体验啊。

I haven't decided to meet someone without a phone since I was a kid.

自从童年时代之后,这还是第一次不用手机约人见面。

And this experience alone really showed me how connected and constantly up to date I usually am.

单是这次经历就让我惊觉,平常的自己竟如此依赖即时联系。

The meetup was a success.

会面大成功。

This marks the beginning of relearning how I'll make plans for the rest of the week.

这标志着我要重新修炼没有手机也能安排日程的技能。

I had a quick look through the leaflet that showed where the skateparks were nearby, and I marked this down as a quest for later.

快速浏览完滑板公园导览册,先把地点标记为待探索任务。

Now it's time to get moving into the new place.

现在,是时候搬进新家了。

This was honestly such a huge help for me.

说实话这次搬家堪称救命稻草。

We went from being in a dark, rat-infested basement flat to a light, airy first floor apartment.

我们从阴暗鼠患的地下室,搬到了明亮通风的顶层公寓。

It was a lifesaver, and something as simple as daylight coming through the living room just made a whole world of difference.

仅仅是客厅洒进的阳光,就让整个世界都不一样了。

And it was time to work.

到了工作时段。

I managed to get a good three hours of solid editing done.

我竟然高效完成了三小时剪辑。

Using a laptop screen often kind of felt like I was cheating.

盯着笔记本屏幕时总有种作弊感。

Just seeing all the bright colors and lovely vibrant squares holding endless entertainment for me at the click of a button.

那些鲜艳的图标仿佛在诱惑我:"点一下就有无限娱乐哦"。

But luckily, with Sam here holding me accountable, especially during those first few days, I found it really easy to ignore.

幸亏有山姆当我的戒断监督员,特别是最初几天,我居然轻松抵抗了诱惑。

Good morning.

早啊!

You may realize that my voice is a little bit gone.

听出我嗓子哑了吧。

And that's because last night, I did something I don't usually do.

因为昨晚破天荒做了件事。

Karaoke.

我去了卡拉OK。

I screamed into a microphone for an hour.

对着麦克风嚎了整整一小时。

Was it worth it?

值得吗?

Absolutely.

绝对值回票价!

So far, this challenge has been going pretty well.

至今为止,挑战的进展超乎预期。

I think there have been a few changes in my lifestyle and just small ways.

我的生活方式已悄然发生变化。

I think that without my phone, I feel immediately more sociable.

首先,没了手机后社交力暴涨。

I realized that yesterday when I was out in town, I was really feeling like I could just talk to everyone.

昨天在城里闲逛时突然发现,自己竟能自然地和每个路人搭话。

Same with basically anyone in shops.

包括商店里的陌生人们。

I've just been talking to them.

我和他们聊天了。

Usually, I would just stay quiet.

要知道以前的我可是个沉默寡言的主儿。

I'm also doing a lot more to fill my day.

而现在我每天都会主动充实生活。

Today, I'm going to a life drawing class.

比如今天就要去上人体素描课。

Can't record any of it, but that should be really fun.

虽然没法录像记录,但绝对会超有意思。

I used to love drawing, and I haven't drawn in years properly.

我曾经超爱画画,但已经好几年没正儿八经动过笔了。

I did life drawing today.

今天上了人体写生课。

Look at this.

快看这幅画。

So yeah, I did that today, which was really awesome and a total curve ball in what I usually do in my life.

今天的体验真的太棒了,完全打破了我的日常生活模式。

It felt really healthy.

感觉特别健康充实。

Not gonna lie, it felt like a really good, like, wholesome thing.

说实话,这种纯粹的创作体验让人身心都特别舒畅。

I've definitely felt a need to reach for my phone more today.

不过今天确实更频繁地想拿手机。

I just miss having things like accessibility to just navigation, because I'm in a city, so it's like, I just want to know where I'm going,

主要是想念导航的便利性,在城市里没有地图真的会慌,总担心迷路或找不到地方。

I want to know where things are.

我想查查它们都在哪里。

Day four was a massive turning point in this challenge.

第四天迎来本次挑战的重大转折。

Today I went from lethargic phone-a-holic to over-energized life-enjoyer.

从萎靡不振的“手机奴”变身元气满满的“生活家”。

I woke up and immediately the benefits of not having any social media or screens hit me in my soul.

清晨睁眼的刹那,远离社交媒体的益处直击心灵。

I loved every second of this day and more than anything I knew that I finally had something to report back with in this video.

这天的每分每秒都让我沉醉,更重要的是终于能向你们宣告一件事。

The initial worry of digital detoxing being a slow and miserable journey quickly evaporated today.

“数字戒断注定痛苦煎熬”的预设,在这一天彻底烟消云散。

And I saw the other side.

我真正看到了生活的另一面。

I was so distracted by actual real life that I totally forgot to film any updates today.

我竟完全沉浸在现实里,忘了拍摄素材。

Thank God for voiceovers.

幸亏还能用旁白补救。

This right here is why I needed to do this challenge.

这正是我做这个挑战的意义。

It may sound pathetic, but I needed to see that life could be bearable without a phone.

或许听起来有点可悲,但我需要证明没有手机的人生不仅过得去,甚至可能更精彩。

And the hard truth that is seeping in right now is that it might actually be better.

这个逐渐浮现的真相着实扎心。

With my bag packed, I was off to a co-working space to get some Finzar work done.

收拾好背包后前往共享办公空间,准备处理一些我的视频频道的工作任务。

This was a great opportunity to do a full day of work and see if my productivity has been increased by my lack of screen time.

这是检验“减少屏幕时间=提升效率”的最佳实验场。

Things were looking good.

起初一切顺利。

Until... social anxiety.

直到社交焦虑症发作。

Yep, I didn't film any of the co-working space because I felt too awkward, which is one thing that digital detoxing just can't fix.

没错,我最终也没拍任何办公场景,就因为会浑身不自在,看来数字戒断也治不好社恐呢。

I, however, did meet a really nice person there and got all of my work done.

不过在那里我遇到了一位特别投缘的朋友,还超额完成了所有工作。

So I count that as a huge success, and I do put a lot of it down to lack of screen time.

这绝对算巨大成功,我坚信这要归功于远离屏幕。

With a good day's work in the bag, I was off back to the house where I'd meet Sam and we'd go out to get some drinkies together.

我带着满满的工作成果回到了住处,然后和山姆约着出去小酌几杯。

Having Sam here with me was an absolute blessing for this challenge.

有山姆相伴真是这次挑战的福音。

Being able to blow off steam in the evenings like this made such a huge difference.

每晚这样释放压力的效果惊人。

It's a shame that my camera skills are so, uh... Well, yeah, I could do with a cameraman.

只可惜我的拍摄技术实在...呃...好吧,确实需要个专业摄影师。

The penultimate day arrives and my cameraman joins it.

倒数第二天终于迎来救星。

It was a beautiful day on day six, perfect for some light channel work and dare I say it, skateboarding?

第六天阳光正好,适合做些轻松的频道工作,另外要不要试试滑板?

Time in the last five days has been going a lot slower than usual for me.

过去五天的时间流速仿佛被拉长。

So this day felt surreal to have arrived.

以至于这天到来时竟有些不真实。

And honestly, I wasn't sure if I was happy that the challenge was close to an end or sad.

说实话,此刻心情很矛盾,不知该为挑战即将结束而开心,还是该感到失落。

Whatever the case, with Jack here, I decided this would be a perfect time to find that skate park that I pointed out earlier on day two.

不过既然杰克来助阵,正好去第二天标记的滑板公园闯闯。

So here we are, the skate park.

就是这里了。

A whole four days of skating around, all leading up to this one moment.

苦练四天的成果,就为这一刻的检验。

And lo and behold, a small ramp presents itself to me.

瞧啊,眼前出现个小斜坡。

Being at least a level one and a half skater, I pushed myself towards it, only to turn myself into a single leg.

以我1.5级的滑板水平,硬着头皮冲上去,结果摔成了金鸡独立。

I tried it.

我试过了。

As if you couldn't get any better analogy for this whole challenge, you just gotta keep going.

但正如这场挑战的缩影:跌倒就再爬起来呗。

After embarrassing myself for 30 minutes and chatting to some very kind real life skater boys,

在社死30分钟后,和几位超好的滑板少年唠完嗑后就走了。

see you later boys, it was time for some food.

该去犒劳自己了。

Anyway, here are the war wounds from today.

喏,这是今天的“战损勋章”。

Hopefully, that earned a sympathy like from you.

求个安慰赞不过分吧?

And maybe a sub.

要是能再骗个关注就更好了。

The day was rounded off by a lovely sunset, skimming some stones, and finally, some downtime with the fam.

这天以绝美日落收尾,打打水漂、陪陪家人,终于享受久违的放空时光。

You know what?

你知道吗?

Can I do a real, like a serious update really quick?

说真的,能认真汇报下心得吗?

Just a really quick one.

就简短的几句。

I'm not looking forward to having my phone back.

我现在居然有点害怕拿回手机。

Not gonna lie.

说真的。

I've got some serious management to be doing, with my phone.

得好好规划下,关于手机回归后的使用计划了。

I want to turn off notifications.

首要任务就是关闭所有通知。

That's probably the main thing because I find them quite stressful.

那些弹窗简直让人焦虑。

The idea of it alone is quite stressful.

光是想想都头皮发麻。

And also really limit social media.

还要严格限制社交媒体。

And I mean probably just not use Twitter again.

特别是推特,可能直接卸载算了。

Anyway.

算了。

Bye.

算了。

So here it is.

先这样。

The final day.

挑战的最后一天还是来了。

I meant it, what I said.

昨晚说的全是真心话。

I was not looking forward to having my phone back.

对拿回手机这件事,我真是一点也不期待。

Not one bit.

真的。

The constant notifications, dopamine hits, and I think most importantly, the complete lack of self-control.

那些无休止的通知、多巴胺的诱惑,最要命的是我那彻底失控的自制力。

But hey, let's not get emotional about it.

不过嘛,何必这么伤感。

This has been a great experience, and great experiences deserve a great send-off.

这段经历如此珍贵,当然要好好告别。

Guys, what do we do?

兄弟们说该怎么搞?

I don't know.

不知道啊。

I don't know, you bro.

你拿主意吧。

Oh, please.

唉。

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.

明天真是想想就头大。

See you in the morning.

明早见分晓吧。

Hello.

嗨。

Today's been weird.

今天感觉处处透着诡异。

Really, uh, really weird.

真的,特别特别不习惯。

I haven't really enjoyed having my phone on me.

带着手机反而让我浑身难受。

The first thing I felt this morning when I turned it on was actually just incredible stress because I was thinking about all these different notifications and having to respond to a lot of people and, uh... I don't know, I think I was just starting to get actually used to not thinking about that kind of thing.

今早开机瞬间就血压飙升,想到要处理各种通知、回复无数消息就头大,唉...或许我已经开始习惯那种“与世隔绝”的自在了。

I'll do an update in about a week's time and let you know how I've been getting on.

一周后我会再更新进展,告诉你们我的适应情况。

来源:英语东

相关推荐