小猪佩奇 中英注释 10 Gardening 花园种菜

摘要:Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed!

Gardening 花园种菜

- Peppa and George are playing at Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig's house.

佩奇和乔治在猪爷爷和猪奶奶的家里玩。

- Grandpa! Catch!

爷爷,接住。

- Catch!

接住啦!

- What's this?

这个是什么?

- Dinosaur! Grrrrr!

恐龙!

- A dinosaur!

一只恐龙!

- Grandpa, what are you doing?

爷爷,你在干什么?

- I'm planting these seeds.

我正在播种呢。

- Seeds?

种子?

- What do seeds do?

种子是干什么的?

- Seeds grow into plants.

种子会长出植物来。

- I just make a little hole and put the seed in.

我只要挖一个小坑,把种子放进去。

- Then I cover it with earth and water it.

然后用土盖住,最后浇水。

- Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds like these.

我花园里所有的东西都是由这样的小种子发芽长大的。

- Even the big apple tree?

连那大苹果树也是。

- Oh! Yes!

哦 是的。

- This tiny seed will grow into a little apple tree, like this.

这粒小种子,会长成一棵小小的苹果树。就像这样。

- Oooh.

哦。

- And that little apple tree will growing to a big apple tree. Like this.

然后这些小树会长高变成一棵大苹果树,就像这样。

- Ouch! Humm!

哎呀。

- And inside this apple are more seeds.

你们看苹果里面还有很多这样的种子。

- To make more apple trees!

可以长出更多的苹果树。

- Exactly!

说得没错!

- Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed!

爷爷,爷爷我想种下一粒种子。

- Would you like to plant a strawberry seed?

你想不想种下一粒草莓种子呀。

- Yes, please!

是的,我想。

- This seed will grow into a lovely strawberry plant.

到时候这粒种子会长出一株可爱的草莓苗。

- First, make a little hole.

第一步要先挖个小洞。

- Then I put the seed in and cover it with earth.

接着我把它放在里面,然后用土埋上。

- Shall I water it for you?

需要我来帮你浇水吗?

- No! No! I want to water it.

不要,不要,我自己来浇。

- Good! Now we wait for it to grow.

好,现在我们来等它长大。

- Peppa and George are waiting for the seed to grow.

佩奇和爷爷在等着种子发芽。

- It's not doing anything!

怎么一点变化都没有。

- You will have to be patient, Peppa.

你必须要耐心等待佩奇。

- It will take a long time to grow.

它要过很长时间才能发芽。

- Peppa! George! It's time to go home.

佩奇,乔治,时间到了回家吧。

- But we're waiting for my strawberry plant to grow!

但是我们在等着我的草莓发芽。

- I wanted strawberries for teas.

我还想用草莓来泡茶呢。

- Don't worry, Peppa.

你不要担心,佩奇。

- Next time you come, the seed will have grown into a plant.

下次你来的时候,这些种子就会长成一株草莓苗。

- And we will have strawberries!

到时候我们就有草莓吃啦。

- Yes.

是的。

- Come on, Peppa.

来吧佩奇。

- Bye bye, Grandpa. Bye bye, strawberry.

爷爷再见了。再见了我的草莓。

- Grandpa Pig looks after Peppa's strawberry plant.

猪爷爷帮佩奇照顾她的草莓。

- After many days, Grandpa Pig finds a tiny plant growing.

过了一段时间,猪爷爷发现长出了一株小小的植物。

- Day by day, the plant grows bigger and bigger.

这株草莓苗一天天地长大。

- Then one day, Grandpa Pig finds something very special.

然后有一天,猪爷爷发现了很特别的东西。

- Strawberries!

是草莓!

- Grandpa! We're back!

爷爷,我们来了。

- Peppa and George have come to play again.

佩奇和乔治又来玩了。

- Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow?

爷爷,我的草莓苗长大了吗?

- Yes!

是的!

- Look!

你看!

- Oooo!

哦!

- Strawberries!

是草莓!

- Thank you, Grandpa!

谢谢你 爷爷!

- Grandpa, can we plant something else?

爷爷,我们能不能种点别的呢?

- Yes!

当然了!

- Now, it's George's turn to choose.

这次我们就让乔治来选择吧。

- Yes! You choose, George. Choose... a carrot!

没错,你来选吧乔治。就选择胡萝卜!

- Grandpa, I think George wants to grow a carrot.

爷爷,我觉得乔治想种胡萝卜

- George, would you like to grow a carrot?

乔治,想要种胡萝卜吗?

- No!

不要!

- What would you like to grow?

那么你想要种什么呢?

- George has thought of something he wants to grow.

乔治想到他想种的东西了。

- Dinosaur!

恐龙!

- George wants to grow a dinosaur tree!

乔治想种一棵恐龙树!

- Silly George!!

我说乔治!

- Dinosaurs don't grow on trees.

恐龙是不会从树上长出来的。

- Dinosaur. Grrrrr....

恐龙。

来源:Iris302

相关推荐