摘要:When life gets me down, I play my guitar. The rest of the world may follow the rules, but I must follow my heart.
The real death is that no one in the world remembers you.
真正的死亡是世界上再没有一个人记得你。
Death is not the end of life, forgetting is the end of life.
死亡并不是生命的终点,遗忘才是。
The family is more important than the dream.
家人是比梦想更重要的事情。
To never forget how much your family loves you.
永远别忘了你的家人们有多爱你。
Remember me before the memory of love disappears.
在爱的记忆消失以前,请记住我。
You cannot be forgiven, but it should not be forgotten.
可以不需要原谅,但不应该被遗忘。
I’ve had enough to ask for consent. I don’t want to follow the rules. I want to follow my heart.
我受够了征求同意,我不要循规蹈矩,我要跟随自己的心。
When life gets me down, I play my guitar. The rest of the world may follow the rules, but I must follow my heart.
当生活让我感到沮丧,我就会弹起吉他。其他人可能会循规蹈矩,但是我必须要跟从自己的心。
I am done asking for permission. When you see your moment, you mustn't let it pass you by. You must seize it!
我受够了征询同意。当你看到了自己的机会,绝对不要错过,你必须抓住它!
Music is not only my job, but also my life.
音乐不仅是我的工作,而且是生活。
This song is not written all over the world, I wrote to my daughter COCO.
这首歌不是写给全世界的,是我写给我的女儿COCO的。
Life is hard, and I have my guitar.
人生再艰难,我还有我的吉他。
音乐不仅是我的工作,也是生活。
He wanted to sing and want to go to the farther stage, and what I thought was to take root in life. The daughter was more important than music.
他一心想唱歌,想去更远的舞台,而我想的是在生活里好好扎根,女儿比音乐更重要。
I am done asking permission. When you see your moment, you mustn't let it pass you by. You must seize it!
我再也不想听什么允不允许的了,当你看到机会就决不能与它擦肩而过,你必须抓住它。
We’re probably the only family in Mexico who don’t like music.
我们大概是墨西哥唯一一个不喜欢音乐的家族了。
The rest of the world may follow the rules, but I must follow my heart!
世人也许遵循规则而活,但我必须遵从我的心!
特别说明
素材均来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除
来源:现黎小姐