美剧《斯巴达克斯》中的女性角色:莱塔

360影视 动漫周边 2025-06-01 11:02 2

摘要:她是罗马市政官的夫人,雍容华贵,肤白貌美,更重要的是,她有一颗天生温柔善良的心——她理解普通市民生活的不易,她同情因言语不当而遭受毒打的奴隶,她从看到斯巴达克斯的第一眼开始,就感觉到一种天然的亲和力,她认定这个男人绝非恶人,所以,当起义军攻占了她的城市,大开杀


她是罗马市政官的夫人,雍容华贵,肤白貌美,
更重要的是,她有一颗天生温柔善良的心——
她理解普通市民生活的不易,
她同情因言语不当而遭受毒打的奴隶,
她从看到斯巴达克斯的第一眼开始,就感觉到一种天然的亲和力,
她认定这个男人绝非恶人,所以,
当起义军攻占了她的城市,大开杀戒之际,
为了保住粮仓,为了拯救更多市民,
她诚心诚意配合斯巴达克斯,试图说服她的丈夫,
却不料,眼睁睁看着他命丧斯巴达克斯之手!

她是斯巴达克斯的俘虏,也是他的“同盟”——
他们都不愿看到对无辜之人的杀戮,
他们都需要粮食填饱活着的人的口腹;
她痛恨斯巴达克斯,但正是这个杀夫的仇人,
为她揭开了那个“正直之人”的本来面目;
她和她的市民重获自由,而她自己却被罗马人抛弃,
她被烙上奴隶的标记,即将沦为海盗头目的玩物;
还是这个罗马公敌,斯巴达克斯,与他的兄弟们一起,
帮助她逃离苦海,怜惜她如珠如玉!

她的敌意已完全消除,她的芳心已被他征服,
他们彼此了解,慢慢形成默契,
他们彼此交流,终于敞开胸怀,融为一体。

一个是罗马上层社会的女人,一个是奴隶起义军的领袖,
两个人由最初的水火不容到最后的相互吸引,相互慰籍,
这中间究竟发生了什么?

罗马权贵对奴隶的凶狠压榨和残酷刑罚让她理解了斯巴达克斯的反抗,
她的多次“配合”也让斯巴达克斯看到了一个女子发乎天然的善良;
她的柔情像水一样滋润了斯巴达克斯的心田,
她的爱欲是对他莫大的安慰,更给予他无穷的力量。

And who would not fall to such beneath heel of a toad? Show an animal kindness, and it will give loyalty until the heavens fall. Show it nothing but the lash and wonder not why it bears teeth.
摊上这么恶毒的主,谁能不反?善待动物,它们便绝对忠诚于你。只是鞭打它们,那就难怪它们呲牙了。

What brings you to Sinuessa en Valle?
你来希留爱沙山是为什么呢?
Slaves. I find myself with ever expanding family of them, and would ensure they are well provided for.
奴隶。我身边的奴隶不断增多。希望保证他们吃饱穿暖。
You have thought toward housing them in the city?
你打算让他们住在城里?
It has crossed mind.
有这样想过。
If you wish to see them any form of comfort, I would strike from such.
如果你希望他们过上舒服日子,我劝你打消这个念头。
I witnessed a slave stoned in the marketplace. A common occurrence?
我看到有个奴隶在市场上被砸死了。很常见吗?
No. Yet I fear it will become so, if this matter of rebellion is not soon concluded.
不,但恐怕以后就常见了。如果叛乱的事情不能很快解决的话。
Let us pray then. For the proper end to it.
那我们祈祷吧。希望有个好的结局。

You? You aid Spartacus?
你?你是斯巴达克斯的帮凶?
No. I stand the man himself.
不,我就是他本人。

The city is taken. See the Romans that yet live to chains.
我们已经拿下这座城。把幸存的罗马人都锁起来。

I will not lend aid to you and your animals.
我绝不帮你们这些畜生。
If grain is put to fire, even I will not have voice to calm my “animals”. You will do this or see your people that yet live fall from this world.
如果粮食都被烧了,连我都没办法管住那些“畜生”了。你必须这样做。不然那些幸存的人绝对没有活路。

To see one loved robbed of life is a heavy thing. One done lightly by Romans many times to me. It is no balm, but know that I carry the full weight of your loss.
看到心爱的人死去是难以承受的痛。但罗马人不止一次这样伤害我。也许无法安慰你。但请记住,你所有的痛都压在我的肩上。

I took belief in your reassurance once before, and now stand widow for it.
我曾经信任过你。你却杀了我的夫君。
I do not turn from what I have done.
我做的事由我担当。
He was an honorable man. Forever stricken from this world by you.
他为人正直。却让你给杀了。
You elevate the dead beyond their worth.
你太抬举他了。
You did not know him.
你不了解他。
Nor I fear did you.
你也不了解他。

Then why offer hand?
那你为什么要帮我?
I offer it towards Spartacus. It baffled fucking sense, yet he appears to carry affection towards you.
我只是在帮斯巴达克斯。我是搞不懂。不过他似乎对你有些着迷。
I---I’ve have not the words…
我——我不知说什么——
Nor I desire to hear them. Spartacus has sacrificed much in this life. He deserves some small measure of happiness in return. As so many are owed.
我也不想听到。 斯巴达克斯这辈子牺牲得够多了。他应该享受一点点快乐。 很多人也是如此。

We cannot turn from truest nature.
天性难改。
No, we cannot. Rejoin celebration. Hard journey awaits at dawn’s break.
天性难改。去参加宴会吧。明早就要长途跋涉了。
I have had my fill of wine. And company less desired.
酒已经喝够了。只需要有人陪。
You yet stand Roman. A thing I can never hold to heart.
你还是罗马人。我永远不能与你交心。
It is not your heart I’m after this night.
今晚我要的不是你的心。

来源:明月照红楼

相关推荐