CNN - 费城 橄榄球激情狂欢

360影视 欧美动漫 2025-09-05 17:17 1

摘要:While Washington, D.C. was still under construction, America's founding fathers and first leaders gathered in Philly between 1790

Hello and happy Friday Fri-yay.

大家好,周五快乐!

I don't know if it's always sunny in Philadelphia, but it is today.

我不知道费城是否总是阳光明媚,但今天确实如此。

I'm coming to you from my home state of Pennsylvania.

我正在我的家乡宾夕法尼亚州向您报道。

We're in the phenomenal city of Philadelphia at the home of the Philadelphia Eagles.

我们正身处非凡之城费城,这里是费城老鹰队的主场。

This is one of the rowdiest stadiums I ever played in during my NFL career.

这是我NFL生涯中所经历过的最喧闹的球场之一。

The NFL season kicked off last night.

NFL赛季昨晚揭幕。

The defending Super Bowl champs facing the Dallas Cowboys.

卫冕超级碗冠军迎战达拉斯牛仔队。

Pads popping, fans hollering.

垫子砰砰作响,粉丝们欢呼雀跃。

Smells like Philly cheesesteak.

闻起来像是费城奶酪牛排的味道。

I think this moment calls for a Did You Know?

我认为此刻正适合来个“你知道吗?”

Philadelphia was the nation's temporary capital for 10 years.

费城曾是国家临时首都达十年之久。

While Washington, D.C. was still under construction, America's founding fathers and first leaders gathered in Philly between 1790 and 1800.

当华盛顿特区还在建设中时,美国建国先贤和首任领导人于1790年至1800年间聚集在费城。

Both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution were signed at Philadelphia's Independence Hall.

《独立宣言》和《美国宪法》均在费城的独立厅签署。

The city was also the first American city to establish a hospital and a library, which was founded by Benjamin Franklin, did you know?

这座城市还是美国首个建立医院和图书馆的城市,图书馆由本杰明·富兰克林创立,你知道吗?

All of these reasons, Philadelphia is often called the birthplace of America.

正因为这些原因,费城常被称为美国的诞生地。

Now, to today's top story.

现在,来看今天的头条新闻。

Another deadline has come and gone for Russia to end its war in Ukraine, or else face possible further actions from the United States.

俄罗斯结束在乌克兰战争的另一个最后期限已过,否则可能面临美国进一步的行动。

Momentum towards ending that war has largely stalled following President Donald Trump's meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Alaska last month.

上个月,唐纳德·特朗普总统与俄罗斯总统弗拉基米尔·普京在阿拉斯加会晤后,结束那场战争的势头基本上陷入了停滞。

However, Trump spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and allies by phone on Thursday, and European leaders gathered, including French President Emmanuel Macron, to discuss possible next steps.

然而, 特朗普周四与乌克兰总统泽连斯基及盟友通了电话,欧洲领导人也齐聚一堂, 其中包括法国总统马克龙,共同商讨可能的下一步行动。

Take a listen.

请听一下。

We have 26 countries that have formally committed to deploy, as a force of reassurance in Ukraine, to be present on land, at sea or in the air, to bring this reassurance to the Ukrainian territory the day after a ceasefire or peace.

我们有26个国家已正式承诺派遣一支在乌克兰境内执行任务的安抚部队,这支部队将在陆地、海上或空中部署,以便在停火或和平协议达成后的第二天,向乌克兰领土传递安抚信息。

In the coming days we are going to finalize the American support for these security guarantees.

在接下来的几天里,我们将最终确定美国对这些安全保障的支持。

The United States, as I mentioned, has been involved in every step of the process." On Wednesday, President Putin actually offered to host the Ukrainian leader in Moscow for talks, but a meeting on Russian soil was quickly dismissed as unacceptable.

正如我提到的, 美国已经参与了这一进程的每一步。"周三,普京总统实际上提议在莫斯科接待乌克兰领导人进行会谈,但在俄罗斯领土上举行会议的提议很快被驳回, 被认为不可接受。

And Ukraine's foreign minister emphasized the two leaders would be welcomed in at least seven neutral countries to negotiate a peace deal.

乌克兰外交部长强调,两位领导人将在至少七个中立国家受到欢迎,以商讨和平协议。

To California now, where officials are battling another fast-moving wildfire in the state's central region.

现在转到加利福尼亚,官员们正在该州中部地区与另一场快速蔓延的野火作斗争。

At the time of this recording, the 6-5 fire, as it's called, has burned through nearly 7,000 acres with 0% containment.

在录制本节目时, 被称为“6-5大火”的火灾已烧毁了近7000英亩土地, 目前尚无任何火势得到控制。

The blaze was started by a lightning strike and quickly tore through the equivalent of eight football fields per minute in its first hour.

这场大火由雷击引发,在最初的一个小时内,以每分钟吞噬相当于八个足球场面积的速度迅速蔓延。

It has devastated the historic Gold Rush town of Chinese Camp, which was founded by Chinese prospectors in 1849.

这场大火摧毁了具有历史意义的淘金小镇——中国营,该镇由1849年赴美的中国淘金者建立。

My family's been in this county for six generations now, so yeah, we know what fire can do.

我家在这个县已经繁衍了六代,所以我们深知火灾的破坏力。

More than 300 people in and around town have been forced to evacuate.

超过300名城镇内外的居民被迫撤离。

Officials warned that that number could double at a moment's notice as crews continue to battle the blaze while dealing with challenging weather conditions.

官员警告称,随着消防队员在应对恶劣天气条件的同时继续与大火搏斗,这一数字可能会在瞬间翻倍。

Pop quiz, hot shot, who is the only athlete to ever play in both a World Series and Super Bowl?

突击测验,快枪手,谁是唯一一个同时参加过世界大赛和超级碗的运动员?

Bo Jackson, Russell Wilson, Deion Sanders, or Brian Jordan?

博·杰克逊、拉塞尔·威尔逊、德昂·桑德斯,还是布莱恩·乔丹?

If you said Deion Sanders, you are ready for prime time.

如果你提到的是德昂·桑德斯,那你就准备好迎接黄金时段了。

Sanders took the plate in the 1992 World Series with the Atlanta Braves and won back-to-back Super Bowls in 95 and 96 with the 49ers and Cowboys.

桑德斯在1992年世界大赛中代表亚特兰大勇士队出场,并于1995年和1996年分别代表49人队和牛仔队连续赢得两届超级碗冠军。

These days, Deion Sanders, coach prime, is balancing football and fatherhood.

近日,德昂·桑德斯,即“教练首席”,正忙于兼顾橄榄球事业与父亲职责。

The head coach of the University of Colorado has two sons working to make their mark on the NFL.

科罗拉多大学的主教练有两个儿子正在努力在国家橄榄球联盟中留下自己的印记。

I had a chance to sit down with him to talk all things football, fatherhood, and one of his biggest off-the-field battles, fighting and beating bladder cancer.

我有机会与他坐下来畅谈足球、父亲身份以及他在场外最大的战斗之一——与膀胱癌抗争并战胜它。

I asked for his advice for our viewers and anyone looking to overcome adversity in their life.

我向他请教了对我们观众以及任何希望在生活中克服逆境的人的建议。

For all the students out there, what would you say are some of the greatest characteristics someone could possess, whether it's a head football coach evaluating you or the leader of any business or company looking for talent?

对于所有学生来说, 你认为一个人可以拥有的最伟大的特质是什么?无论是橄榄球队主教练在评估你, 还是任何企业或公司的领导者寻找人才时?

Consistency.

一致性。

You got to show a level of desire that you love what you do and you're doing what you love, but you got to be consistent.

你必须展现出一种渴望, 表明你热爱你所做的事情, 并且你在做你热爱的事情,但你必须保持一致性。

and doing it.

并付诸行动。

And you got to have a why, man.

你得有个理由,伙计。

Like, what's your why?

比如说,你的动力是什么?

And your why got to be bigger than you.

你的动机必须超越你自己。

It can't be just about you.

这不仅仅关乎你自己。

It's got to be bigger than you.

这必须超越你自己。

Because we all have the propensity to quit on ourselves.

因为我们都有自我放弃的倾向。

Even when we jog or doing push-ups or sit-ups or whatever, we'll quit.

即使我们在慢跑、做俯卧撑、仰卧起坐或任何运动时,我们也会放弃。

You know, we'll cut it short.

你知道的,我们就此打住吧。

But when it's about mama, it's about grandma, it's about my little brother, it's about somebody who's ill, we have the propensity to just keep going, man.

但当事情关乎妈妈、关乎奶奶、关乎我的小弟弟、关乎某个生病的人时,我们就有继续前进的倾向,伙计。

And it has to be bigger than you.

它必须超越你个人。

That's it.

就是这样。

Take us to church, coach.

教练,带我们去教堂吧。

Thank you so much, man.

非常感谢,伙计。

Awesome stuff from one of the all-time greats, Coach Prime.

来自传奇教练Prime的精彩内容。

In Latin American cultures, a quinceanera is a traditional coming-of-age celebration that marks a girl's 15th birthday.

在拉丁美洲文化中,quinceañera是一种传统的成人礼庆祝活动,标志着女孩的15岁生日。

But one teen's milestone event nearly went unnoticed until a Facebook post turned into a viral sensation.

然而,一位青少年的重要时刻差点被忽视,直到一条Facebook帖子引发了病毒式传播。

Our Ivan Rodriguez has more.

我们的伊万·罗德里格斯带来了更多报道。

Isela Anais Santiago Morales never dreamed of transforming into a princess for the night.

伊塞拉·安娜伊斯·圣地亚哥·莫拉莱斯从未梦想过在夜晚化身为公主。

The daughter of humble garbage collectors living in a small central Mexico town, Isela's parents stretched their savings to throw her a 15th birthday party.

伊塞拉是墨西哥中部小镇上一位垃圾收集工的女儿,她的父母为了给她举办15岁生日派对, 不惜动用了积蓄。

It's a big year marking a girl's traditional coming-of-age in Mexican culture, known as a quinceañera.

这是墨西哥文化中标志着女孩传统成年的一年,被称为“十五岁生日庆祝”(quinceañera)。

But Isela was crushed when hardly anyone showed up.

但伊塞拉感到非常失望,因为几乎没有人来参加。

My parents made a small meal at my house.

我父母在我家做了一顿小餐。

I invited some friends and some didn't show up.

我邀请了一些朋友,但有些人没来。

And then my dad said that we would waste the food and posted on Facebook that there was enough food left over for 40 people.

然后我爸说我们会浪费食物,并在脸书上发帖说,剩下的食物足够40个人吃。

That simple post went viral.

那条简单的帖子迅速走红。

I didn't think it would be so big.

我没想到会这么大。

Roughly 2,000 people from Mexico and even the U.S. came to support Isela, according to the Associated Press.

据美联社报道,大约有2000人从墨西哥甚至美国赶来支持伊塞拉。

It became national news.

此事成为了全国新闻。

When we saw it on TV at home, we got excited and decided to come.

当我们在家里从电视上看到这一消息时,我们感到非常兴奋,决定前来一探究竟。

A local photographer and a DJ offered free services.

当地一位摄影师和一位DJ提供了免费服务。

The local government donated the town's stadium as a venue.

当地政府将镇上的体育场捐赠出来作为活动场地。

More than a dozen musicians performed for free late into the night.

十多名音乐家表演到深夜,分文不取。

But even though the party was all about Isela, she asked people to donate toys to vulnerable children instead of giving her gifts.

尽管这场派对完全是为了伊塞拉,她还是请求人们把玩具捐给弱势儿童, 而不是送她礼物。

Thanks so much for coming to my party and bringing the toys for me to give away.

非常感谢你来参加我的派对,还带来了玩具让我分发给大家。

But there was another surprise waiting for her.

但还有另一个惊喜在等着她。

A letter she opened on stage, gifting her a 969 square foot plot of land.

她在台上打开的一封信,赠送给她一块969平方英尺的土地。

And as if all that wasn't enough, the local government gave her a scholarship to continue studying.

仿佛这一切还不够似的,当地政府还为她提供了奖学金以继续深造。

She hopes to be a teacher one day.

她希望有朝一日能成为一名教师。

Because of all of you, her dream was made possible.

因为有了你们大家的支持,她的梦想得以实现。

A fairytale night bringing her an even brighter future.

一个童话般的夜晚为她带来了更加光明的未来。

Today's story, getting a 10 out of 10, a jumpy situation for police officers in Waco, Texas, when two kangaroos escaped from their habitat at a local wildlife refuge.

今日趣闻:得克萨斯州韦科市的警察们经历了一场十分活跃的场面,两只袋鼠从当地野生动物保护区的栖息地逃脱,令警方措手不及。

I was in complete and utter shock.

我完全惊呆了。

No one thought it was real.

没人认为这是真的。

We were talking about it all the way there, and then once I get there, I see fire hanging out there, and I'm like, what's going on?

我们一路上都在谈论这件事,等我到了那里, 看到火在那里蔓延,我心想, 这是怎么回事?

And I look over, and there were two kangaroos just out in the wild.

我环顾四周,发现竟然有两只袋鼠在野外自由活动。

The Waco Wildlife Rescue helps care for and rehabilitate around 800 injured or orphaned animals every year.

韦科野生动物救援组织每年都会照顾和康复约800只受伤或失去父母的动物。

The center says an employee accidentally left a few gates open, which hasn't been a problem for some of their slower moving rescues.

中心表示, 一名员工不慎未将几扇门关好,这对一些行动较慢的救援动物来说本不成问题。

But this pair of pouches said, we're going to bounce up out of here, bro.

但这双育儿袋说,我们要从这儿蹦出去,兄弟。

The Lord brought him back safe, and so did our Waco PD.

上帝保佑他平安归来,我们韦科警察局也功不可没。

So we love you guys.

所以我们爱你们。

Thank you so much.

非常感谢。

And please donate to Waco Wildlife Rescue so that we can train our employees how to close gates.

请向瓦科野生动物救援组织捐款,以便我们培训员工如何关闭大门。

All right, superstars, two shout outs today.

好的,超级明星们,今天有两个呼声。

The first one going to Miss Gunter and Miss Sticker at the Florida Parish's Juvenile Detention Center in Covington, Louisiana, thank you for all the kind words about our Hurricane Katrina special.

首先, 向位于路易斯安那州科文顿的佛罗里达教区少年拘留中心的Gunter小姐和Sticker小姐致意,感谢你们对我们卡特里娜飓风特别节目的善意言辞。

We are so glad and grateful you were able to learn something.

我们非常高兴并感激您能学到一些东西。

And from our CNN10 Instagram comments, Ms. Kateh, meow, Linton Middle School, Penn Hills, Pennsylvania, thank you for following us at CNN10.

来自我们CNN10的Instagram评论,凯特女士,喵,宾夕法尼亚州彭斯希尔斯林顿中学,感谢你们关注CNN10。

Play that Friday music, Nadir.

播放那首周五的音乐吧,纳迪尔。

Now let's remember to go out and make someone smile this weekend.

这个周末,别忘了走出去,给某人带来微笑。

You never know when or how, but you just might be the spark of joy someone needs.

你永远无法预知何时何地,但或许你就能成为某人需要的那份欢乐之源。

You're more powerful than you know.

你比自己想象的更强大。

I'm Coy Wire, and we are CNN10.

我是科伊·怀尔,这里是CNN10。

来源:英语东

相关推荐