摘要:Some languages like Japanese, Korean, or Arabic find it really difficult when words have /p/ and /b/ sounds because they either ha
I challenge you to say, puff out the candle on the pretty pink cake.
我挑战你说,吹灭漂亮的粉红色蛋糕上的蜡烛。
Go.
去。
Did you have any issues?
您有遇到什么问题吗?
Any problems?
有什么问题吗?
Mini English Lessons Today's Mini English Lesson is all about how to pronounce /p/ and /b/ sounds correctly every single time.
迷你英语课今天的迷你英语课是关于如何每次正确地发出 /p/ 和 /b/ 的声音。
Some languages like Japanese, Korean, or Arabic find it really difficult when words have /p/ and /b/ sounds because they either have a very subtle (small) difference between them or they don't have the /p/ sound at all, which makes it really difficult.
在某些语言中, 例如日语、韩语或阿拉伯语,当单词中含有 /p/ 和 /b/ 音时, 发音会变得非常困难, 因为它们之间要么有非常细微的差别, 要么根本没有 /p/ 音,这让发音变得非常困难。
Even I find it tricky sometimes.
甚至有时我也发现它很棘手。
So, how do you say them?
那么,你该怎么说呢?
First, put your lips together.
首先,将双唇贴在一起。
next, block the air out for a moment and then suddenly release it like a little explosion.
接下来,暂时阻断空气,然后像小爆炸一样突然将其释放。
/p/ /p/ But there is a key difference.
/p/ /p/ 但是有一个关键的区别。
I will tell you a little trick that will not only let you make and hear the difference, but also see it.
我会告诉你一个小技巧, 让你不仅能发现和听到差异,还能看到差异。
Ready?
准备好?
Let's go!
我们走吧!
Put your lips together, release the air, /p/ and put a paper in front of your mouth.
将双唇合拢,呼出空气,/p/ 并将一张纸放在嘴前。
Have your fingers right here on your throat and say it again.
把手指放在你的喉咙上再说一遍。
/p/, /p/, /p/ The paper should be moving.
/p/,/p/,/p/ 纸张应该移动。
Well done!
做得好!
You just made /p/ sound.
你刚才发出了/p/的声音。
Now we're gonna make the /b/ sound.
现在我们要发/b/的音。
Keep the same movement and position of your lips and the air.
保持嘴唇和空气的动作和位置相同。
/b/ This time, when you put your hands on your throat, right here, you should be making a vibration.
/b/ 这一次,当你把手放在喉咙上时,就在这里,你应该会产生振动。
/b/, /b/ When you put your paper again in front of your mouth, it shouldn't be moving at all.
/b/,/b/ 当你再次把纸放到嘴前时,它根本不应该移动。
/b/ /b/ Can you feel that?
/b/ /b/ 你能感觉到吗?
Keep practising so next time you're ordering pink bananas and blue peppers for breakfast, you'll smash your order.
继续练习, 这样下次你点粉红香蕉和蓝辣椒当早餐时,你就能打破你的订单。
来源:英语东