趣学迷你英语- 第二条件句秘密解锁 Second conditional

360影视 2025-02-02 12:43 2

摘要:But tell me, Yusuf, what would you do if you woke up one thousand years in the future and you were the only man alive?

Yusuf Ahmed has introduced us to a wild world of strange alien second conditional structures.

尤素夫·艾哈迈德 (Yusuf Ahmed) 向我们介绍了一个充满奇怪的外星第二条件结构的狂野世界。

Watch my wild interview with him after the break.

休息之后请观看我对他的疯狂采访。

Mini English Lessons You might think you know everything there is to know about the second conditional.

迷你英语课程您可能认为您已经了解有关第二个条件的所有知识。

If I had a time machine, I'd go to the year 3024.

如果我有一台时间机器,我会回到 3024 年。

If I had a spaceship, I'd explore a distant planet.

如果我有一艘宇宙飞船,我会探索遥远的星球。

You know, if plus the past simple and would plus the infinitive.

你知道,if 加过去一般时,would 加不定式。

But watch this wild interview with Yusuf Ahmed.

但请观看对尤素夫·艾哈迈德的这次疯狂采访。

He's going to show you three alternatives.

他将向你展示三种选择。

It's the second conditional as you've never seen it before.

这是第二个条件,因为您以前从未见过它。

The one, the only, Yusuf Ahmed.

独一无二的尤素夫·艾哈迈德。

You've just finished work on Silent Planet.

您刚刚完成了《寂静星球》的工作。

In that film, you wake up one thousand years in the future.

在那部电影里,你醒来时发现自己身处一千年后的未来。

You're the only man alive.

你是唯一活着的男人。

It's taken the world by storm.

它风靡全球。

But tell me, Yusuf, what would you do if you woke up one thousand years in the future and you were the only man alive?

但是告诉我,尤素夫,如果你在一千年后醒来,发现你是唯一活着的男人,你会做什么?

Well, if it were me, I would be searching high and low for any signs of intelligent life.

好吧,如果是我的话,我会到处寻找任何智慧生命的迹象。

You see, my character gives up, but I wouldn't.

你瞧,我的角色放弃了,但我不会。

What places would you want to explore?

您想探索哪些地方?

Oh, my hometown.

噢,我的家乡。

If it hadn't been destroyed, I'd stay days, months, even years there.

如果它没有被毁,我会在那里呆几天、几个月甚至几年。

Eventually you find a city full of strange alien beings.

最终,你发现一座城市充满了奇怪的外星人。

Would you stick around with them?

你会跟他们站在一起吗?

If they were fighting wars and destroying the planet, I think I'd move on.

如果他们在打仗并摧毁地球,我想我会继续前进。

But if they had found a way to live in harmony, I think I might stick around for a while.

但如果他们找到了一种和谐相处的方式,我想我可能会留下来一段时间。

Did you hear those wild conditionals?

你听到过这些疯狂的条件句吗?

First, he says, if it were me, I'd be searching high and low for any signs of life.

首先,他说,如果是我,我会到处寻找生命迹象。

Okay.

好的。

If plus past simple.

If 加上一般过去时。

Great.

伟大的。

Great.

伟大的。

But would plus be plus -ing?

但是加号是不是就是加-ing?

It's wild!

太疯狂了!

You see, Yusuf wants to show that this is an ongoing activity with no clear beginning or end, and the -ing form is perfect for this.

你看, 尤素夫想要表明这是一项持续的活动, 没有明确的开始或结束,而 -ing 形式非常适合这一点。

He also uses the past continuous in the if clause.

他在 if 子句中使用了过去进行时。

He says, if they were fighting wars and destroying the planet, I'd move on Again, he wants to show that these are ongoing activities with no clear beginning or end, and the past continuous is ideal for that.

他说,如果他们正在发动战争并毁灭地球,我就会继续前进。 再次,他想表明这些都是正在进行的活动, 没有明确的开始或结束,而过去进行时是理想的。

And here's another shocker.

还有另一件令人震惊的事。

He uses the past perfect in the if clause.

他在 if 从句中使用了过去完成时。

He says, if it hadn't been destroyed, I'd stay there for days, months, or even years.

他说,如果它没有被毁,我会在那里呆几天、几个月甚至几年。

In his imagination, Yusuf is in the future.

在他的想象中,尤素夫身处未来。

And if his house has not been destroyed, he will stay there for days, months, or years.

如果他的房子没有被毁,他会在那里住几天、几个月甚至几年。

'But why the past perfect?' I hear you say.

我听到你说:“但为什么是过去完成时?”

Well, it's because when we're talking about unreal or imaginary situations, often we shift the tense back.

嗯, 这是因为当我们谈论不真实或想象的情况时,我们常常会将时态转变回来。

So the present perfect becomes the past perfect.

因此现在完成时就变成了过去完成时。

And he does it again because he says, if they had found a way to live in harmony, I'd stick around for a while, I think In his imagination, he is in the future.

他再次这样做是因为他说,如果他们找到了一种和谐相处的方式,我会留下来一段时间, 我想在他的想象中,他就在未来。

And if these strange beings have found a way to solve things like war and pollution, well, you'll stick around.

如果这些奇怪的生物找到了解决战争和污染等问题的方法,那么你就会留下来。

So, back to you, interviewer.

那么,回到你这里,面试官。

Well, now it's time for you to boldly go where few have gone before.

那么,现在是时候让你勇敢地前往前人未曾涉足的地方了。

Share your stories in the chat.

在聊天中分享您的故事。

Answer the questions.

回答问题。

If you woke up one thousand years in the future and you were the last person alive, what would you do?

如果您在一千年后醒来, 并且成为最后一个活着的人,您会做什么?

你想要探索哪些地方?

If you found a city full of strange alien beings, would you stick around?

如果你发现一座城市充满了奇怪的外星生物,你会留下来吗?

Put your answers in the chat.

将您的答案放入聊天中。

Let your imagination run wild.

让你的想象力自由驰骋。

来源:英语东

相关推荐