收纳次净衣的懒人椅 A chair built for your half-dirty clothes

360影视 2025-02-05 18:42 3

摘要:听说每个女孩房间里总有一个堆放衣服的地方,它们可能是椅子、沙发或者跑步机。Simone Giertz是一个极富创意的发明家,她决定找到一个完美的解决方案。通过大胆实验与设计,最终诞生出一款极具创意的椅子,让人忍不住想为它点赞。

听说每个女孩房间里总有一个堆放衣服的地方,它们可能是椅子、沙发或者跑步机。Simone Giertz是一个极富创意的发明家,她决定找到一个完美的解决方案。通过大胆实验与设计,最终诞生出一款极具创意的椅子,让人忍不住想为它点赞。

I am gonna go out on a limb and I am gonna guess that you have a chair in your bedroom where you throw the clothes that are too dirty to go back into the drawer but too clean to go into the laundry.

我大胆猜测一下,你的卧室里可能有一把椅子,专门用来堆放那些脏到无法放回衣柜,可是又干净到不至于被拿去洗的衣服。

If you don't then congratulations on your perfect life.

如果你没有这样的椅子,那么恭喜你,你的生活早已达到了令人羡慕的完美境界。

I have one of those chairs, I don't like it, it looks messy, and I want to design a chair that is meant for throwing laundry on.

我也有这么一把椅子,我并不喜欢它,它看上去乱糟糟的,于是我想要设计一把专门用来堆放衣服的椅子。

My initial idea was that I would make a chair where you could kind of put the clothes over the backrest and that's what made the upholstery part of it, but then I realized that's just going to look like a normal chair with clothes on it.

我最初的想法是设计一把椅子,可以把衣服放在靠背上的那种,这就是椅子的软垫部分,后来我才意识到,我想设计的这种椅子看上去与被放上衣服的普通椅子没两样。

So instead, what if you had a chair?

那么,如果你有这样一把椅子呢?

It has a round seat, it has a backrest, But then the armrest you can swivel out forward, hang clothes on it, and then swivel it back behind you and kind of hide it behind the backrest.

椅子配有圆形座位和靠背,扶手可以向前旋转,用来挂放衣物,随后还能轻松转回,巧妙地藏在靠背后方,既实用又美观。

I got this giant Lazy Susan.

我有一个大尺寸的转盘。

I am going to try to build a chair around this with one part of it attached to the base, the other one attached to the laundry rack.

我打算用它制作一把椅子,其中一部分与底座相连接,另一部分连接到晾衣架上。

I'm also really going to try to build with speed and not get stuck.

同时,我会尽量加快制作速度,避免在过程中遇到阻碍。

I want to make a full prototype out of plywood.

我打算使用胶合板制作一把完整的原型座椅。

I don't want to sit and design it on a computer.

我不想整天对着电脑开展设计工作。

We're just going to try to not overthink it and not be perfectionist about it.

我们只希望尽量放轻松,不要想得太复杂,也别过于追求完美。

Make a sloppy prototype.

做一把简单凑合的原型椅子就好。

This is uncomfortable for me.

这让我很不舒服。

Nice.

很好。

Oh, I wonder if you can hula hoop with Lazy Susan.

哦,不知道能不能用转盘转个呼啦圈。

Just forget that happened.

就当没发生过。

This is going to help you visualize it better.

这样会帮助你更好地展开想象。

You'll have to use slightly less imagination.

不过,你可能需要稍微减少一些想象力。

Imagine that these are chair legs.

试着把它们想象成椅子的腿。

Here's the chair.

这就是那把椅子。

It's upholstered and everything.

有软垫和其它东西。

It looks nice.

看起来不错。

There's a backrest too.

还有一个靠背。

There's also a rail like this that you can use to hang your clothes on.

还有一根类似于这样的栏杆,可以用来挂衣服。

I sit here on the chair.

我就坐在椅子上。

It's a normal chair.

这是一把普通的椅子。

It has a backrest.

有靠背。

I'm meditating.

我正处于冥想状态。

I'm doing whatever.

我正在做些什么事情。

But then I take my clothes off.

然后我脱掉衣服。

Don't picture that.

这个画面就不要想象了。

And I want to throw them somewhere.

我想把它们随手扔到一个地方。

So I pull forward the laundry reel, throw my clothes on it, then hide it behind.

于是,我把洗衣栏杆拉到前面,把衣服丢上去,并仔细地藏在后面。

I think this has merit.

我觉得这样的设计是有优点的。

TBD.

TBD。

To be designed.

有待设计。

Good talk.

聊得很愉快。

You know also what we could do?

你知道我们还可以做些什么吗?

We could bring it up to the house and look at it in the room.

我们可以把它搬到屋子里,在房间里仔细观察。

It doesn't look good, but it fits.

虽然看上去不起眼,但它还是合适的。

Maybe we move on to the backrest next.

也许我们下一步可以设计靠背了。

I mean, I can also just sit like this and use my core strength for backrest. Pilates.

我的意思是,我也可以就这样坐着,用我的核心力量,做靠背普拉提。

I made this cardboard version of a backrest.

我做了这个纸板版的靠背。

There are a few things that are breaking my brain.

让我感到头疼的有几件事。

For one, it's like it needs to be curved, but it also needs to be at an angle.

首先,它似乎既需要带有弧度,又必须带有一定的角度。

Third thing is that I don't know, I don't really like the look of it, but it's hard to know if it's just because it's made out of cardboard.

第三点就是我对它的外观并不是特别满意,但也说不上具体的原因,可能跟它是用纸板制作的有关。

But either way, I had one of these circles that I cut the wrong size, and I thought maybe adding a bunch of curve cuts so I can bend it to be the same radius as the seat.

另外,还有一个问题是,我把一块圆形材料的尺寸剪错了。我在想,或许可以增加一些曲线切割,将它弯成与座椅半径相适配的形状,这样或许能派上用场。

Having it back there, maybe?

也许可以把它放在后面?

Because then it's like the chair of three circles which sounds like some very fancy design concept because it's one two three. Imagine that I'm not here.

像是一把带有三个圆的椅子,听起来像是一个极具创意的设计概念,因为有一、二、三个圆。试想一下,我不在这里。

I should probably figure out a way to attach this to the base.

或许我应该想办法先把它牢牢固定在底座上。

And then I can go ahead and get fancy with fancy material.

这样一来,我便能够继续用新颖的材料精心制作别具一格的椅子了。

You know what?

你知道吗?

For that, I might use the CNC.

为此,我可能会使用数控机床。

No, I'm not going to.

不,我不会使用。

We are committed.

我们承诺。

To no CAD.

不用 CAD 软件。

I'm in CAD celibacy.

我是 CAD 独身主义者。

Dude, it's so good.

哥们儿,这太棒了。

Scraps, stop hogging my limelight.

斯克拉普斯,别再抢我的风头了。

We both know you're so much cuter than I am, so I got nothing to put up against this.

我们都知道你比我可爱多了,所以我没有什么可反对的。

Ooh, why am I so out of breath?

哦,我怎么觉得上气不接下气的?

Oh, because I'm in my mid-30s.

因为我已经年过三十了。

That's why.

这就是原因。

Man, this wood is crazy.

嘿,这木头真叫一个疯狂。

Ooh, I have a bandsaw!

哦,我还有一个带锯呢!

I forgot.

我给忘了。

That's so nice.

真不错。

Do we look like an album cover?

我们看起来像专辑封面吗?

Scraps is definitely the lead singer.

斯克拉普斯肯定是主唱。

Tobin does bass.

托宾是贝斯手。

I'm gonna try to get the arm backrest out.

我要把靠背拿出来。

I could loosen these screws and do them one by one but I don't want to.

我可以拧松这些螺丝,然后一个一个拿出来,但我不想这么做。

Sometimes I wonder what the dogs think that I do for work.

有时候我就在想,在我工作的时候,狗狗们是怎么看我的。

It's good that I'm not easily embarrassed because I don't know how I would exist in this world if I was.

好在我不容易感到尴尬,因为我实在无法想象,如果我是个特别容易尴尬的人,又该怎样在这个世界上立足。

Hopefully my measurements are right and let's go try it on.

希望我的测量结果是正确的,让我们去试试吧。

Wow.

哇哦。

Look at me.

看看我。

I got it right.

真叫一个严丝合缝。

Okay, I'm just gonna let that sit for like half hour, then test fit it, and then we can like actually sand and shape all the parts and try to make them look nice and get them out of their awkward teenage phase.

好吧,我先让它静置半小时,随后进行试装,接着,我们可以对所有部件进行打磨和塑形,以提升其美观度,改进初始粗糙状态,使其更加精致。

Please work, please work.

一定要合适啊,求求了。

I'm so happy.

我太开心了。

Oh my god.

天啊。

I cannot tell you how relieved I am that it works.

我无法告诉你,它如此合适,这让我感到无比宽慰。

It's gonna require a lot of cleanup, like I need to round the edges, the glue up wasn't perfect, but all the difficult steps are out of the way.

后续的清理工作也颇为繁重,比如我需要把边缘磨圆,虽然胶水的粘合并不算完美,但所有较为棘手的步骤已经顺利完成了。

Except for upholstery, but we don't have time to cover that in the video.

装饰椅子除外,但我们没有时间在视频中对此进行详细讲解。

So you're just going to have to bear with a very basic transition.

因此,你只能看到一个比较基础的过渡效果。

A lot of things look pretty different right now.

现在,许多地方的样子已经大不相同了。

For one, I changed the backrest because the old one just looked too much like an egg.

首先,我更换了座椅的靠背,因为之前的靠背设计看起来太像鸡蛋了。

And I added an armrest.

此外,我还加装了一个扶手。

I did all the upholstery.

这些内饰都是我做的。

Like, look at how good I did.

看看我做得多好。

Also, you might notice that the workshop looks a little bit different, and that is because we are renovating it, and today is the first day.

另外,你可能会注意到,车间也有所变化,这是因为我们正在进行装修,而今天正是第一天。

So we're gonna keep the same footprint of it, but we're gonna update it so that, you know, the roof doesn't leak.

那么,我们还是会保留之前的占用空间,但同时也会进行一些更新,你知道的,这样屋顶就不会漏水了。

Let's bring it up to my bedroom.

让我们把椅子搬到我的卧室里。

Okay, here we go.

好的,出发。

Just me and my chair.

只有我和我的椅子。

Taking you to bed, room, to the bedroom.

带你去我的卧室。

I have to say, between the coat hinges and the chair and my leaf bed, look at this corner that I made.

不得不说,在大衣挂钩、椅子和树叶床之间,看看我布置的这个角落。

I am so proud of this corner.

我为此感到无比自豪。

Also that chair took all that laundry like a freaking champ.

另外,这把椅子把所有待洗的衣服收纳得井然有序,显得整齐美观,如冠军一般耀眼。

That is not an insignificant amount of stuff and then you just push it behind.

收纳的衣服数量还不少。而且你还能把它推到后面去。

I cannot believe that I managed to like wing this chair together just on vibes and plywood.

我简直不敢相信,我竟然只用振动器和胶合板就把这把椅子组装起来了。

I wish I could just snap my fingers and that it was a product so you could buy it.

我真心希望,只需要打个响指,它就能变成商品,这样你就能买到它了。

I'm joking.

我开玩笑呢。

Like, would you?

你会买吗?

This is just exactly the type of projects that I want to build.

这正是我想打造的产品类型。

It's taking a small everyday problem and then trying to figure out a smarter and different way of doing it and I just cannot believe that this is not already a thing.

它的核心在于通过解决日常中的小问题,努力探索更聪明、更与众不同的解决方式,让我感到不可思议的是,这居然还未被真正重视或发展起来。

Because this is good.

因为它的确非常出色。

来源:英语东

相关推荐