爱豆飙英语 “星爵”考察“小11”对90年代科技的了解

360影视 国产动漫 2025-03-12 19:36 2

摘要:If I didn't want to listen to It's Your Thing, I would have to fast forward through all of It's Your Thing to get to Dreams to Rem

But you can walk around with this.

但你可以在走动时使用这个。

It's called a Walkman.

它叫随身听。

Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

I didn't know that.

哦,原来如此,我之前不知道。

I play a 90s teen in our new film, The Electric Speed.

我在我们新片《电速》中饰演一个90年代的青少年。

And I was a real-life 90s teen.

而我本人就是个90后。

Let's see who had it better.

看看谁过得更好。

I would just take a selfie like this.

我只需这样拍张自拍。

Ours, we would have to turn this on.

我们的,得先打开这个。

I think you have to turn it and charge it.

我想你得打开它并充电。

Surely not.

肯定不会。

You had a mirror, no?

你不是有镜子吗,不是吗?

You can't see yourself.

你无法看到自己。

Okay, ready?

好了,准备好了吗?

Oh my god, it was on.

天哪,它开着呢。

And it comes out like this.

它就这样出来了。

Yeah.

是的。

And then you shake it like a Polaroid.

然后像摇晃宝丽来照片那样摇一摇。

Ever heard that?

听过那句吗?

No.

不。

Of course you haven't.

当然你没有。

No.

不。

So depressing.

如此令人沮丧。

Which of these items do you think helps a person listen to a song?

你认为这些物品中,哪一样有助于人听歌呢?

Obviously, it's out of these two.

显然,不是这两个中的任何一个。

It's this, this thing you didn't know what it was.

这是那个你不知道是什么的东西。

它叫做随身听。

Wait, what are these then?

那么,这些又是什么呢?

Those are answering machines.

那些是应答机。

What?

什么?

That's like a Voicemail.

这就像是语音留言。

voicemail was good.

语音信箱曾是不错的。

Wow.

哇。

You would record your own voicemail onto a tape.

你会把自己的语音邮件录到磁带上。

You would have an outgoing message.

你会有一个留言 outgoing 信息。

That was like my Instagram as a kid, my outgoing message.

那就像我小时候的Instagram,我的离线消息。

I would always make it funny.

我总会把它弄得很有趣。

First time I could entertain someone through technology.

第一次我能够通过技术来娱乐别人。

This is cool, I like this.

这很酷,我喜欢。

I would use this now.

我现在就会使用这个。

This is pretty cool.

这挺酷的。

If I didn't want to listen to It's Your Thing, I would have to fast forward through all of It's Your Thing to get to Dreams to Remember?

如果我不想听《It's Your Thing》,就得快进跳过整首《It's Your Thing》才能听到《Dreams to Remember》吗?

That's correct.

没错。

That's horrible.

那太可怕了。

And here's the art.

这就是艺术所在。

There was once a time when artists who made tapes, they curated their music into a very intentional list.

曾经有一段时期, 制作磁带的艺术家们会精心策划,将他们的音乐编排成一份极具意图的清单。

I like that.

我喜欢那种方式。

So you would start with the first song and then the second and third.

所以你会从第一首歌开始,接着是第二首和第三首。

Now it's just like go to whatever your platform is and hit and just- Taylor Swift curates her album from start to finish.

现在,你只需打开你常用的平台,点击播放,就像泰勒·斯威夫特精心策划她的专辑那样,从头到尾完整呈现。你不必非得按她的顺序来听她的专辑。

You don't have to listen to her album that way.

你不必非得那样听她的专辑。

You can go on Spotify and hit shuffle and listen to it however the AI decides.

你可以在Spotify上点击随机播放,让AI决定播放顺序来听她的专辑。

A true Swifty wouldn't.

真正的斯威夫特粉丝不会这么做。

You don't understand.

你不明白。

You can't send a text on that.

那上面发不了短信。

Yeah, you can.

是的,你可以。

You have to press the buttons to the letter.

你必须严格按照指示按下按钮。

Four, three times.

四,按三次。

Space.

空间。

It would take a very, very long time.

那将需要非常非常长的时间。

Did you send smiley faces?

你发笑脸了吗?

I would write out 80085.

我会写下80085。

80085.

80085。

If you don't know, now you know.

如果你不知道,现在你知道了。

Chris Pratt, how does it feel to be walking with the Millie Bobby Brown?

克里斯·帕拉特,与米莉·博比·布朗同行,感受如何?

Incredible.

不可思议。

Can you zoom in on that thing?

你能放大那东西吗?

Can you zoom in?

你能放大吗?

Yes.

是的。

Not like me.

不像我这样。

Did you have SD cards?

你有SD卡吗?

No, this would actually go onto a tiny tape inside of here, and then that tape would fit inside of a VHS tape that would have a cassette opener.

不, 实际上这会录到里面的一盘小磁带上,然后那盘磁带可以装进一个带卡带开启器的VHS录像带里。

And also no way to edit, so we had to learn to edit on the fly.

而且没有编辑功能,所以我们不得不即时学习如何编辑。

That's what I thought that was.

我原以为就是那样。

Yeah, tape recorder.

是啊,磁带录音机。

That's so cute.

真是可爱。

I would go on my voice memo app.

我会打开我的语音备忘录应用。

Stop.

停。

And then I go.

然后我就走了。

Wait, does this have a tape too?

等一下,这个也有磁带吗?

Yeah, and then I rewind it.

是的,然后我会倒带。

Oh, it's kind of eerie.

哦,这有点诡异。

Yeah, it is.

是的,确实如此。

It's very CIA, and it's very like Donnie Brasco, you know?

这很有中情局的味道,也很像《忠奸人》,你知道吗?

I don't know who that is.

我不认识那个人。

Okay.

好。

So clearly the 90s were better in every way, and I just feel bad for today's teens and their little tiny sleek devices.

显然, 90年代在各方面都更胜一筹,我为如今的青少年和他们那小巧精致的设备感到遗憾。

See more 90s nostalgia in The Electric Sting, only on Netflix.

在Netflix独家播出的《The Electric Sting》中,重温更多90年代的怀旧时光。

来源:英语东

相关推荐