地道英语名花有主

360影视 动漫周边 2025-04-03 09:40 2

摘要:人“已经被认领或预留给某人了”,自然就是“名花有主”哦。当大美女(大帅哥)你已经和某人确定关系或已经结婚了,再有人表达好感或献殷勤,你就可以说,

be spoken for: 人已名花有主; 东西或座位等为某人预留下的或已预订;

人“已经被认领或预留给某人了”,自然就是“名花有主”哦。当大美女(大帅哥)你已经和某人确定关系或已经结婚了,再有人表达好感或献殷勤,你就可以说,

Sorry,I'm spoken for. 抱歉啊,我已名花有主啦。

Liza is already spoken for (= she is already married or has a partner) .

莉莎已是名花有主了。

You'd better keep your eyes off Mary. She's spoken for!

你最好不要一直眼盯着玛丽,她已名花有主了。

She can't go out with you because she's already spoken for.
她不能和你约会因为她名花有主了。

She is taken.她已是名花有主了。

I’m taken.

我心有所属。

She'd probably drop some comment about her 'fianc é' into the conversation so that he'd think she was already spoken for

她可能会在谈话的时候不着痕迹地对她的“未婚夫”作些评论,这样他便会认为她已经名花有主了。

I'm thinking of asking John out. Do you know if he's spoken for?
我想约John出去玩。他已名花(草)有主了吗?

I'm afraid you can't sit there─those seats are spoken for.

恐怕您不能坐在这儿——这几个座位有人预订了。

I'm sorry, but this seat is already taken.
对不起,这个座位已经被预定了。

But she's taken and always play the field. 但她名花有主而且脚踩多条船。

By December last year most of the resources had been spoken for.

去年12月之前,绝大多数的资源就被预订了。

These tables are already spoken for.

这些桌子早就预定出去了。

吃货!I'm sorry, but this piece of cake is already spoken for.

Most of the best paintings in the exhibition were already spoken for.
画展上大多数最佳的画作都已经被订购了。

be not available
这个短语表示某物不可获得或不可用,没有闲置,没有被获得/占有、占用。例如:
I'm sorry, but this book is not available.
对不起,这本书已经借出了。

be off the market
这个短语表示某人已经不在市场上,即已经名花有主了。例如:
She's off the market now.
她现在已经名花有主了。

be seeing someone / in a relationship
这个短语表示某人已经在和某人交往或在一起了。例如:
I heard he's seeing someone new.
我听说他已经有新对象了。

She is in a relationship.

来源:翅膀英语一点号

相关推荐