影视资讯-《魔法坏女巫》主创采访

摘要:Sometimes you just go, hey, that's a movie.

Thank you for coming.

感谢您的到来。

Of course.

当然。

I do junkets every day.

我每天都会参加公费旅行。

Sometimes you just go, hey, that's a movie.

有时你会觉得,嘿,这就是一部电影。

That got made.

那就完成了。

There was a beginning.

有一个开始。

有一个开始。

That is hilarious.

这太搞笑了。

有一个开始。

And it ended.

一切都结束了。

And it did.

事实也确实如此。

You made a movie.

你拍了一部电影。

Ladies, thank you so much for your time.

女士们,非常感谢您抽出时间。

I want to go back way back to the beginning.

我想回到最初的起点。

I want you to imagine you could sit in a movie theater You're sitting next to Margaret Hamilton, you're sitting next to Billy Burke, and you're all watching Wicked together.

我希望你想象一下自己坐在电影院里, 旁边坐着玛格丽特·汉密尔顿,旁边坐着比利·伯克,你们一起看《魔法坏女巫》。

When it's done, you lean over and go, what'd you think about how I did this?

完成后,你俯身问自己,你觉得我这样做怎么样?

What is the aspect of your performances, of your interpretations of these characters you would love to get their thoughts on?

对于您的表演和对这些角色的诠释,您最想听听观众的看法是什么?

Oh my goodness.

哦,我的天啊。

That's such an amazing question.

这是一个令人惊奇的问题。

Oh my goodness.

哦,我的天啊。

For Margaret, I think I would ask her if How she feels about the humanity in it.

对于玛格丽特,我想我会问她对于其中的人性有何感受。

If she appreciates that we filled her with the humanity and we got to see her coming to it more, I think that would make her happy.

如果她能理解我们为她注入的人性, 并且看到她更多地参与其中,我想她会很高兴。

And what we've done with her look, maybe I'd ask her about that too.

至于我们对她的外表做了什么,也许我也会问她这个问题。

Because I'd love to see her interpretation of the character after knowing everything she knows about Elphaba.

因为我很想看看在了解了埃尔法巴的一切之后她对这个角色的诠释。

Yeah, that's a great one.

是的,非常棒。

What do you think of the dress?

您觉得这件衣服怎么样?

And also, I think I would ask, do you think I protected her enough?

而且,我想我会问,你认为我对她保护得足够了吗?

What do you mean by that?

你这话什么意思?

I think Glinda's a deaf one because she starts in a very different place than she ends.

我认为格林达是个聋子,因为她的起点和终点截然不同。

And I think that where she starts isn't mean or evil, she just doesn't know any better.

我认为她这样做并不是出于卑鄙或邪恶,她只是不知道该怎么做。

You know, showcasing her growth and her learning to look outside herself is something that I just want to protect the fact that she has had goodness inside the entire time.

你知道,展示她的成长和她学会向外看,我只是想保护她内心一直善良的事实。

So I would like to ask that.

所以我想问一下这个问题。

That would have been my question.

这本来就是我的问题。

That was a beautiful That's a really lovely question.

这是一个非常美丽的问题。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

I feel like I should leave now.

我觉得我现在该离开了。

I'm worried about my next question.

我很担心我的下一个问题。

No, no.

不,不。

Only up from here.

只能从这里往上走。

Oh, fair enough.

哦,公平起见。

Like everyone, I do have to ask about Defying Gravity, but there's one line specifically I want to ask, because anyone who's ever been to the show knows that the moment that Elphaba says, so if you care to find me, look to the western sky.

和所有人一样, 我确实要问关于《反重力》的问题,但有一句台词我特别想问,因为任何看过这部剧的人都知道, 那一刻埃尔法巴说,所以,如果你想找到我, 就看向西边的天空。

I want to know how you decided you were going to deliver that line.

我想知道您是如何决定说出这句话的。

Do you remember the day that you knew, okay, today's the day I have to sing it, and how you wrapped your head around that line specifically?

你还记得那天你知道了什么吗?好吧, 今天是我必须唱这首歌的日子,你是如何具体理解这句话的?

Ooh.

哦。

Ooh.

哦。

This is going well.

一切进展顺利。

It is.

这是。

Very, very well.

非常非常好。

I tell you.

我告诉你。

You're killing me.

你真是要了我的命。

Truly.

确实如此。

I think I always knew that I wanted to make it as tied to reality as possible so that I meant it.

我想我一直都知道我想让它尽可能与现实相结合,这样我才能做到。

Like, if you have to find me, I'm up here.

就像,如果你要找我,我就在这里。

This is where I'm going to be.

这就是我要去的地方。

So I kind of knew that's how I wanted to approach it so that there was a grip.

所以我知道这就是我想要解决它的方法,以便有一个把握。

And power in it, because I think it's the first time that she gets to make a choice for herself and tell people where she's going to be and tell people who she is, because it isn't just about where, it's about what she's doing and who she is at this point.

其中蕴含着力量, 因为我认为这是她第一次为自己做出选择, 告诉人们她将去哪里, 告诉人们她是谁,因为这不仅仅关乎在哪里, 还关乎她在做什么以及她此时是谁。

So I think when I had worked with Stephen Aramis and Stephen Schwartz, they gave us lots of room, lots of scope to create these songs and do these songs the way we wanted to.

所以我认为当我与斯蒂芬·阿拉米斯 (Stephen Aramis) 和斯蒂芬·施瓦茨 (Stephen Schwartz) 合作时,他们给了我们很大的空间、很大的范围来创作这些歌曲并按照我们想要的方式演绎这些歌曲。

And at first I was trepidatious because I wanted to do it justice, the way it had been done.

一开始我有些忐忑,因为我想以公正的方式、按照已经做过的方式去处理这件事。

But he was like, do it how you do it, because I trust, I remember Stephen Schwartz said, I trust you as a storyteller, so I want you to do this the way you know how to do it.

但他说,按照你的方式去做,因为我相信, 我记得史蒂芬施瓦茨说过,我相信你作为一个讲故事的人, 所以我希望你按照你所知道的方式来做这件事。

And so that gave me the permission to just fly.

这就给了我飞翔的许可。

I just got chills.

我刚才感觉发冷。

That's amazing.

这太棒了。

Ariana, I know that the theater that originally housed Wicked, I believe the Gershwin, holds a little over 1,900 people.

阿丽亚娜, 我知道最初上演《魔法坏女巫》的剧院,我相信是格什温剧院, 可容纳 1,900 多人。

The amount of money, I don't have a lot of money, the amount of money I would pay to see you perform popular and I would recommend it I would kill I'd love to know what is the song the line maybe even a small moment of Glinda's you would love to perform in front of 1933 people just to get that energy back and know immediately what they thought of a choice that you made oh my goodness That's a very thoughtful question.

至于金额,我没有很多钱, 但我愿意为看你的流行表演付出这么多钱, 我会推荐你​的表演, 我会不惜一切代价, 我想知道那首歌是什么,那句台词,甚至是《格林达》的一段小片段, 你很想在 1933 名观众面前表演, 只是为了找回那种能量, 并立即知道他们对你所做的选择有何看法, 天哪,这是一个非常深思熟虑的问题。

It's moving.

它在移动。

I think I would say, I think maybe, look, it's tomorrow.

我想我会说,我想也许,看,就是明天。

Yeah.

是的。

Why?

为什么?

Because I think that that means that can do a lot of things.

因为我认为这意味着可以做很多事情。

It's funny, but it's really beautiful.

很有趣,但真的很漂亮。

And I think it can hit people different ways, and I like seeing the different responses to that line, because yes, it's funny and playful and silly, but it's also really beautiful.

我认为它可以以不同的方式打动人们,我喜欢看到对这句话的不同反应,因为是的, 它很有趣、很俏皮、很傻,但它也真的很美丽。

And that's my favorite thing about Glinda.

这是我最喜欢格林达的地方。

I think sometimes she says things, she doesn't realize the weight that they hold, and maybe that Elphaba might need to hear them in that moment, even if they sound simple and silly.

我认为有时她说了一些话, 但她并没有意识到这些话的分量,也许埃尔法巴在那一刻需要听听这些话,即使这些话听起来简单而愚蠢。

I don't know.

我不知道。

Maybe that.

或许如此。

That's a good one.

那很好。

I like that.

我喜欢这个。

I've got a thousand more questions, they're pulling me out of here.

我还有一千多个问题,他们要把我拉出去。

Please ask one more, please ask one more.

请再问一个,请再问一个。

Please, please, please, please, please.

请您,请您,请您,请您。

Can we please?

我们可以吗?

Please, please, please.

请,请,请。

This is the best day ever.

这是迄今为止最好的一天。

The question, now I'm nervous about my last question.

问题是,现在我对我的最后一个问题感到紧张。

The song that I'm most looking forward to in part two is For Good.

第二部分我最期待的歌曲是《For Good》。

This idea of we may not be changed for the better, but this person has changed us for the rest of our lives.

这个想法也许不会让我们变得更好,但这个人却改变了我们的一生。

In what ways the person sitting next to you changed you for good?

坐在你旁边的人在哪些方面改变了你?

Gosh, you are very good.

天哪,你真的很棒。

You are very good.

你真棒。

Oh my gosh.

噢,天哪。

Um... Well... Yeah.

嗯...嗯...是的。

I think we've found a little piece of ourselves in each other.

我想我们已经在彼此身上找到了自己的影子。

I think there are little pieces of us that when we got to do this together, when we first started, each of us are missing like a little chunk.

我想, 当我们一起做这件事的时候,当我们刚开始做的时候, 我们每个人都缺少了一些小部分。

And I think we've been able to see in each other a bit of a reflection.

我觉得我们已经能够在彼此身上看到一点反思。

And so I think I've gotten a little bit of her softness.

所以我认为我已经感受到了她的一点温柔。

And she's got a little bit of my strength.

她拥有我一点点的力量。

Truthfully, we're a bunch of crybabies over here.

说实话,我们这些人都是爱哭鬼。

When I cried last night.

当我昨晚哭的时候。

I love you both.

我爱你们两个。

非常感谢。

I love you too.

我也爱你。

And on behalf of everyone who loves this show and for whom this show means a lot to, I just want to say thank you.

我谨代表所有喜爱这部剧和对这部剧意义重大的人们,向你们说声谢谢。

非常感谢。

We thank you.

我们感谢您。

非常感谢。

I appreciate you.

我很感谢你。

Thank you very much for doing this.

非常感谢您这样做。

Would it be really annoying if I asked for a picture with you guys?

如果我要求和你们合影的话会不会很烦人?

No, please.

不,请不要这么做。

No, you're great.

不,你很棒。

You're wonderful.

你真棒。

This was wonderful.

这太棒了。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Seriously, this is one of my favorite interviews ever.

说真的,这是我迄今为止最喜欢的采访之一。

I've been doing this for almost 20 years.

我已经做这件事近20年了。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I love you guys.

我爱你们。

Seriously.

严肃地。

来源:英语东

相关推荐