英文美文分享:老农的智慧 (The Old Farmer’s Wisdom)

360影视 2024-12-11 15:02 6

摘要:“My cow is sick,” said the neighbor. “what should I do?”

An old farmer lived alone in a small cottage on the edge of a vast field.

一位老农夫独自生活在一间小屋里,屋子位于一片广阔田野的边缘。

One day, his neighbor came to him with a problem.

一天,他的邻居带着一个问题找到了他。

“My cow is sick,” said the neighbor. “what should I do?”

“我的牛生病了,”邻居说,“我该怎么办?”

The old farmer thought for a moment and then replied, “When an animal is sick, you must first look at the pasture it feeds on.”

老农夫思考了一下,然后回答:“当动物生病时,首先要看看它吃的草地。”

The neighbor was confused. “What do you mean?”

邻居很困惑,“你是什么意思?”

The old farmer explained, “If the grass is poor, the animal will be weak. If the grass is rich, it will thrive.”

老农夫解释道:“如果草地贫瘠,动物就会虚弱。如果草地肥沃,它就会茁壮成长。”

The neighbor went home and followed the advice. After changing the cow’s grazingarea, the cow recovered quickly.

邻居回家后按照建议去做,换了牛的放牧地点后,牛很快就恢复了健康。

The neighbor returned to thank the old farmer.

邻居回去感谢老农夫。

Philosophy: "The quality of what we feed on determines the strength we possess."

哲理: “我们所依赖的资源质量决定了我们的力量。”

来源:阿南爱讲

相关推荐