建筑文摘- 玛戈特·罗比的新LuckyChap 办公室

360影视 动漫周边 2025-06-02 13:33 2

摘要:And so obviously we needed a place where people, when coming in for meetings and things could wait, but feel comfortable.

Hi, AD, I'm Margot Robbie.

你好,AD,我是玛格特·罗比。

I'm Scarlett Hession, their designer.

我是斯卡莱特·赫森,他们的设计师。

Welcome to the new Lucky Chap offices.

欢迎来到全新幸运小队办公室。

We can't wait to show you around.

我们迫不及待想带你参观一下。

So you're in the entrance space now.

你现在所在的是入口空间。

And so obviously we needed a place where people, when coming in for meetings and things could wait, but feel comfortable.

因此,我们显然需要一个地方,让人们在进来开会或等待时能感到舒适。

It's the double height space.

这是双层高的空间。

Like it needed some gooby pendants that hang like this.

好像需要一些古怪的吊灯,像这样悬挂着。

It sort of feels very 1950s to me.

这让我感觉很有1950年代的氛围。

And this is like a really famous old sofa by a Danish designer, Wilhelm Lauritsen.

这是一款由丹麦设计师威廉·劳里岑设计的着名老式沙发。

And we had it reupholstered in this sort of like minty color.

我们把它重新包覆成了这种薄荷色。

It's not an uncomfortable waiting room.

这里不是一间令人不适的等候室。

You're not too close to anybody, hopefully.

希望你和谁都不走得太近。

The tones throughout the space are all natural and soft.

整个空间的色调都是自然且柔和的。

Scarlet did a lot of work.

斯卡莱特做了大量工作。

It was pretty stark, very concrete, a bit industrial feeling.

这里原本相当简陋,全是混凝土,带点工业气息。

The exposed rock wall was already here and instead of trying to cover it up we thought let's keep it and kind of play off it a little bit.

这面裸露的石墙原本就在这里,我们没有选择掩盖它,而是决定保留下来,并以此为灵感稍作发挥。

So it ends up being, yeah, like a mid-century kind of vibe.

所以最终呈现出的效果,确实像是20世纪中叶的那种氛围。

Still fun but elevated and sophisticated at the same time.

既有趣又同时提升了档次,显得精致。

This was all open right down this left side and we kind of built in these kind of individual offices.

我们在这左侧原本是开放的空间中,设计并构建了这些独立的办公室。

put the assistant desks in the middle so that we could have a central kind of hub and everyone can kind of communicate more easily.

把助手们的桌子放在中间,这样我们可以有一个中心枢纽,大家沟通起来会更方便。

So the chairs are actually in the Barbie movie when you're in the Mattel CEO office and all the Mattel guys are sitting around on pink chairs.

所以,这些椅子实际上出现在《芭比》电影中,当你进入美泰CEO办公室时,所有美泰的高管们都坐在粉红色的椅子上。

These are the chairs.

这些是椅子。

We just had them reupholstered.

我们刚刚让人重新包了这些家具的面料。

Because at the end of the movie, I mean, they were quite expensive, actually.

因为电影结尾时,我是说,它们实际上相当昂贵。

And I was like, wait, what's going to happen to these chairs?

我当时就想,等等,这些椅子会怎么处理呢?

And they're like classic Saarinen office chairs.

它们就像是经典的萨里宁办公椅。

So I was like, can we please get those?

我当时就想,能不能请他们也给我们来一套?

This is actually, I think, probably one of the first pieces of art I ever bought.

这实际上,我想,大概是我买的第一件艺术品之一。

An artist I think is really cool, Anne Tran.

我觉得很酷的一位艺术家是安·陈。

It's obviously quite big and it couldn't fit in my house on any wall space, so we put it here at the office and it kind of helped dictate the colour palette for the office in the end.

这幅画显然相当大, 我家里的任何一面墙都放不下,所以我们把它放在了办公室, 最终它也在一定程度上决定了办公室的色彩基调。

Yeah, it was a nice starting point that sort of then led into the walls being this deeper blue-green colour and the red tones that you'll see in the rest of the space.

是的,这是一个很好的起点,它引导我们将墙壁涂成这种深蓝绿色,并在空间的其他部分加入红色调。

Actually, no one wanted this office.

实际上,没有人想要这个办公室。

Everyone was like, oh, the space is so weird.

大家都说,“哇,这空间真怪。”

I don't want my office in here.

我不想把办公室设在这里。

And then we were going to use it maybe as a stock room.

然后我们打算把它用作储物室。

And I was like, no, no, no.

而且我就想,不行,不行,不行。

I'll have this as my office.

这将作为我的办公室。

And Scarlet, obviously, was a genius about utilizing a very strange shape.

显然,斯卡莱特在利用奇特形状方面是个天才。

And I love it now.

现在我非常喜欢它。

Yeah, we had to somehow integrate this.

嗯,我们得想办法把这个整合进去。

Yeah, this couldn't be moved, so we designed the desk and the bookcase to sort of be one unit, and then lovely for you to be able to have meetings opposite each other.

是的,这个位置无法移动, 所以我们设计了这张桌子和书架, 让它们形成一个整体,这样你们就能面对面开会, 感觉很棒。

I mean, this is another handy feature.

我的意思是,这是另一个方便实用的功能。

Got whiteboards behind all these curtains, but it's just nice to not have to take everything down from the whiteboards between meetings.

这些窗帘后面都装有白板,但不用在会议间把白板上的内容全部擦掉, 感觉很方便。

I can just kind of hide it.

我可以把它藏起来。

This is a little comfy corner to do reading in, and this chair is actually called the Margot chair.

这是一个适合阅读的小舒适角落,而这把椅子实际上被称为“玛格特椅”。

And then this is a really fun lamp that's a finished design.

这是一盏非常有趣的成品灯。

It's got tassels.

它有流苏装饰。

So I said to Scarlett, I wanted my office to feel light.

于是我对斯卡莱特说,我希望我的办公室感觉明亮。

I wanted a lot of comfortable places to sit since I end up doing so much reading.

我想要很多舒适的座位,因为我最终做了很多阅读。

And so kind of making this whole section one big couch was probably the first thing that we designed along with the siding and the desk.

因此,将整个区域设计成一个巨大的沙发,可能是我们最先设计的元素之一,这包括了侧板和办公桌。

We bought that lamp together in Paris.

我们在巴黎一起买了那盏灯。

And then wherever possible, natural light.

然后在任何可能的地方,引入自然光。

So out there is obviously not such a gorgeous view, but I still get the natural light through the rusted glass.

外面的景色显然没有那么迷人,但我依然能透过生锈的玻璃感受到自然光。

We are standing in the kitchen.

我们正站在厨房里。

We use this space a lot.

我们经常使用这个空间。

It's kind of where most people at the company end up congregating.

这基本上是公司大多数人都会聚集的地方。

It's where everybody comes together.

这里是大家齐聚一堂的地方。

There's always food in the fridge.

冰箱里总是备有食物。

People have breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner here.

人们在这里吃早餐、午餐,有时还会吃晚餐。

And we wanted to just keep it very clean, minimal, respecting the architecture of the space.

我们希望保持简洁、极简,尊重空间原有的建筑结构。

Honestly, some people at the company are very good cooks and they get quite fancy.

老实说,公司里有些人厨艺相当了得,做得还挺讲究的。

The air fryer gets a real workout but it doesn't look so cute on the bench so we've tucked it away right now.

空气炸锅确实很实用,但放在台面上不够美观,所以我们暂时把它收起来了。

I mean people literally will use the oven and bake, properly bake.

我的意思是,人们真的会用烤箱烘焙,认真地烘焙。

Everyone's very generous.

大家都很慷慨。

Breakfast feels like everybody makes eggs for each other.

早餐时刻仿佛大家都在互相为彼此做鸡蛋。

I love these.

我喜欢这些。

These are one of my favorite kind of light features in the office.

这些是我办公室里最喜欢的照明设计之一。

I really like light white fixtures and I think we needed something across here that sort of broke up the neutral palette but across the space everything is very mid-century but minimal and these are a nice example of that.

我非常喜欢明亮的白色装置,我觉得我们需要在这里放置一些能够打破中性色调的东西,但整个空间的设计都非常具有20世纪中期的风格,同时又保持简约。这些就是一个很好的例子。

I think like everyone's offices have like their own kind of flair and a lot of them are darker.

我觉得每间办公室都有其独特的风格,其中许多偏向于较为暗沉的色调。

So the kitchen, yeah, was just lighter.

所以厨房,是的,显得更明亮一些。

And also so this space kind of feels a bit more open, I think.

同时也让这个空间感觉更开阔一些。

And like welcoming when you come in, I think.

我想,就像当你进来时,那种令人感到欢迎的氛围。

It's like, come sit at the bar, have a drink.

就像是,来吧,坐在吧台边,喝一杯。

Yeah.

是的。

Speak about, we'll get to the bar.

说到这个,我们待会儿去酒吧。

It's just a little moment on the staircase.

这只是楼梯上的一个小瞬间。

Well we needed someone to put all your books.

我们需要有人来整理你所有的书。

We have a lot of books and also we were too embarrassed to put any awards anywhere else around the office.

我们有很多书籍,而且我们也不好意思把奖杯摆放在办公室的其他地方。

I've styled the man.

我已经给这位男士打扮好了。

Yeah.

是的。

We kind of like hide them amongst the books and it's a humble brag that way, I guess.

我们喜欢把它们藏在书堆里,这样大概算是一种低调的炫耀吧。

And also this chair is really cool.

这把椅子真的很酷。

We got it on auction and it's actually a piece of art from the 70s that came as a flat pack and then you would build them.

我们在拍卖会上购得此物,它实际上是70年代的一件艺术作品,以扁平包装形式呈现,需要自行组装。

I had it reupholstered in a nice orange velvet to give a little moment, a reading moment for people.

我把它重新用漂亮的橙色天鹅绒包裹,为人们提供一个小憩时刻,一个阅读的片刻。

I'm not going to lie, no one sits there and reads.

说实话,没人会坐在那儿认真读书。

I know, it just looks good.

我知道,它看起来很棒。

It looks amazing.

看起来棒极了。

Welcome.

欢迎。

This is the screening room area.

这是放映室区域。

We wanted to make sure that everybody, every employee could potentially fit in here.

我们希望确保每位员工都能在这里找到归属感。

So we had to get a really big couch, which is this beautiful corduroy sofa from Eliasson from Sweden.

所以我们需要一张超大的沙发,那就是来自瑞典埃利亚松的这款美丽的灯芯绒沙发。

And then we've got these really cool chairs that are very comfortable and then custom made benches to go under the TV.

我们还配备了这些非常酷的椅子,它们非常舒适,还有专门定制的长凳放在电视下面。

And this is actually your old kitchen island.

这实际上是你以前的厨房岛台。

Yeah, this is our kitchen island.

是的,这是我们的厨房岛台。

And then we converted it into a coffee table because we couldn't find one big enough.

然后我们把它改造成了一张咖啡桌,因为我们找不到足够大的。

So it actually worked out perfect.

所以实际上效果完美。

It feels cozy in here, I think, because of the dark paint and the kind of darker colors, but also because we're kind of on the mezzanine section right now, we have these curtains that are kind of a thicker material, so it's less sound pollution, I guess, for the rest of the office.

这里感觉很温馨, 我想是因为深色的涂料和较暗的颜色,还有我们现在处于夹层区域,我们有这些窗帘, 材质比较厚实,所以减少了噪音污染,我想这对办公室其他区域来说是个好处。

But that also kind of makes it feel like a cozy theater vibe, I think.

但这也让它感觉像一个温馨的剧院氛围,我觉得。

I sourced these vintage wall lights from an old cinema in Paris.

这些复古壁灯我从巴黎一家老电影院淘来的。

We had those shipped over because it felt suitable for the screening room.

我们把这些运过来是因为觉得它们适合放映室。

And the B&O speakers.

还有B&O音响。

Actually, normally you're like, how do I hide speakers?

实际上,通常你会想的是,怎么藏音箱呢?

But when they're really pretty, you're like, oh, no, have them out.

但当它们真的很好看时,你会想,哦,不,还是展示出来吧。

So, yeah, people watch movies.

所以,是的,人们看电影。

People watch cuts of films that we're editing.

人们观看我们正在剪辑的电影片段。

And because, of course, we were off shooting and then everyone else, you know, back in the office is like, what's happening on set?

当然,因为我们都在外拍摄,而办公室里的其他人就会好奇地问:“片场发生了什么?”

And to be able to share that with everyone is like a nice moment.

能把这个分享给大家就像是一个美好的时刻。

Through to the conference room.

穿过到会议室。

The table is massive.

这张桌子非常大。

When we do our big company-wide meetings, we often end up here.

我们举行大型公司会议时,常常会选择在这里进行。

Anything more official, we end up here.

任何更正式的事情,我们最终都会到这里来。

Ross Allen made this table and we gave it like a pinkish hue to kind of celebrate the Barbie success that we were having at the time when we were putting this together.

罗斯·艾伦制作了这张桌子,我们给它赋予了一种粉色调,以庆祝当时我们在筹备期间所取得的芭比成功。

And then, of course, every good office should have a functioning bar, in our opinion.

当然,在我们看来,每个好办公室都应该有一个功能齐全的吧台。

So we have our bar here.

所以我们这里有个酒吧。

We wanted to tie into the 1940s vibe of a bar that felt right with the paint table.

我们希望营造出一种与调色桌相契合的40年代酒吧氛围。

So we chose this maple bowl and this gorgeous red marble that actually looks like wood, and a little brass Swedish detail to make the glasses sparkle.

所以我们选了这个枫木碗和这块美丽的红大理石, 它看起来真的像木头,再加上一点瑞典黄铜细节, 让玻璃杯闪闪发光。

Oh, there's a drinks trolley.

哦,那里有个酒水推车。

So the idea is when you have a party, someone can stroll around with a trolley.

所以想法是,当你举办派对时,有人可以推着推车四处走动。

And we've done that, actually.

我们实际上已经做到了。

You just pull out the drinks trolley.

你只要把饮料车拉出来。

It's great.

这太棒了。

but Diageo kindly decked it out for us and gave us Guinness on tap.

但帝亚吉欧好心地为我们布置了一下,并提供了桶装的健力士啤酒。

And then every couple months we get to pick a new cocktail to have on tap as well.

每隔几个月,我们还能挑选一款新的鸡尾酒来品尝。

It's dangerous.

这很危险。

It's wonderful though.

虽然很棒。

Everybody loves Guinness.

大家都喜欢健力士啤酒。

Yeah.

是的。

It's really hard to get a good Guinness in LA.

在洛杉矶真的很难喝到一杯好的健力士啤酒。

So this is good.

这样挺好的。

It's like creamy.

它就像奶油一样顺滑。

And if you know how to pour it, it's, I'm not going to do that because my Irish boyfriend will kill me.

如果你懂得怎么倒酒,我就不演示了, 因为我那位爱尔兰男友会要了我的命。

And having like a fresh keg and having the pipes cleaned and all that is always going to make your Guinness taste a lot better.

保持酒桶新鲜,定期清洗管道等,这些措施总能让你的健力士啤酒口感更佳。

Can everybody slur the G?

大家能模糊发G音吗?

No, I mean, I always try to, but... I can't.

不,我是说,我一直想,但是……我做不到。

Every time?

每次?

Pretty much.

几乎。

Are you joking?

你在开玩笑吗?

I mean, it depends how many I've had.

我是说,这得看我喝了多少。

Yeah.

是的。

Can you imagine if that was the interview process?

你能想象如果那是面试流程吗?

Just put a Guinness in front of people.

只要在人们面前放一杯吉尼斯啤酒。

Split the G. You're high.

分担一下吧,你太厉害了。

Well, we wanted to utilize the outdoor space that we had and kind of make it so that people actually really could come up here and have their lunch out here or hang out here.

我们希望充分利用现有的户外空间,让员工们真正愿意上来这里,在这儿享用午餐或休闲放松。

Obviously, we're in L.A., so the weather's always good and it's always worth coming outside.

显然,我们身处洛杉矶,这里的天气总是很好,外出总是值得的。

Again, it was like an awkward kind of shape and Scarlet made the most of it.

又一次,面对一个略显尴尬的形状,斯卡莱特却充分利用了它。

Yeah, we had these planters built to try and create this greener edge, because it was very hard up here, and just sort of create some movement with the plants, which is nice when there's a breeze.

是的,我们定制了这些花盆, 试图在这片区域营造出更绿意盎然的一角,因为这里原本相当荒凉, 而通过植物的摆动来增添一些动感,当微风拂过时, 显得格外宜人。

The orange just looks fun.

橙色看起来很有趣。

The chairs are really mid-century around the table.

桌子周围的椅子都是中世纪风格的。

It felt playful.

感觉很活泼。

It sort of felt really Californian, but sophisticated still, which felt on brand.

这种感觉颇具加州风情,却又不失精致,与品牌形象相得益彰。

I mean, a lot of the time, people are up here having lunch up here.

我的意思是,很多时候,人们都在这儿吃午餐。

Guinness.

吉尼斯。

Having a Guinness.

喝着一杯健力士啤酒。

Actually, we've got Hugo's on tap now.

实际上,我们现在有Hugo's的生啤供应。

Have we?

是吗?

Yeah.

是的。

Oh, that's fun.

哦,真有趣。

I know.

我知道。

Little Kitchenette Coffee Station.

小厨房咖啡站。

If you're a coffee nerd, I think you'll appreciate this.

如果你是个咖啡爱好者,我想你会喜欢这个。

This is the rocket.

这就是那枚火箭。

You have to be like an experienced barista, essentially, to be able to make a coffee in this office.

在这个办公室里,你得像个经验丰富的咖啡师才行,基本上来说,才能泡出一杯咖啡。

The equipment is very sophisticated.

设备非常先进。

Tom made us all do a lesson with an actual barista who came in and showed everyone how to work the machine.

汤姆让我们都上了一课,请来了一位真正的咖啡师,他进来向大家展示了如何操作咖啡机。

And now everyone can make really good coffee, to be fair.

现在每个人都能公平地享受到真正美味的咖啡。

We've just swapped over to soft water.

我们刚换成了软水。

It's a whole thing.

这可是个大工程。

It's getting out of control.

这已经失控了。

It's plumbed.

它是管道。

这可是个大工程。

It's here to stay.

它会一直留下来的。

It's probably more, like, carefully cared for than the Guinness tap upstairs, even, which is saying something.

这可能比楼上的健力士啤酒龙头还要精心照料,即便如此, 也足以说明问题了。

Yeah, so the ceramic cups are from a local ceramicist, Peter Shire.

是的,这些陶瓷杯来自当地陶艺家彼得·希尔(Peter Shire)的作品。

Actually, Tom sourced these.

实际上,这些是汤姆找来的。

He fell in love with them.

他爱上了它们。

But it is a really good coffee machine.

但这真的是一台很棒的咖啡机。

And it's really good coffee.

而且咖啡真的很好喝。

And I can use it.

我能用它。

Honestly.

说真的

If you ever come by, we'll make you a coffee.

如果你有空来访,我们会为你泡杯咖啡。

You won't be mad.

你不会生气的。

So we're in Tom's office.

我们在汤姆的办公室。

He's got a very nice office.

他有一间非常不错的办公室。

I suspect he went slightly over budget.

我猜他可能稍微超支了。

It's a beautiful office.

这是一间漂亮的办公室。

The rug is amazing in here.

这地毯真是太棒了。

It's such a bright pop of color.

这颜色真是明亮又抢眼。

Everything we put on it just looked good.

我们放置在上面的每样东西都显得很合适。

This is a vintage couch that I actually tried to put in your house, and then I was like, didn't fit.

这是一款复古沙发,我原本想放在你家,但后来发现尺寸不合适。

And then it fit here, so I got it for here.

然后它正好适合这里,所以我就买来放在这儿了。

And this art looks amazing on the blue wall.

这幅画挂在蓝墙上真是美极了。

One of my favorite artists, maybe my favorite actually, Takako Yamaguchi.

我最喜欢的一位艺术家,实际上可能是最爱,是山口贵子。

I really wish this was in my office, but anyways.

真希望这是在我办公室里的,不过无论如何。

And then we got the exposed kind of rock wall, which ended up looking really great.

然后我们有了那面裸露的石墙,最终效果看起来非常棒。

It's quite James Bond.

这简直就像詹姆斯·邦德的场景。

That's very embarrassing that we don't need to show this.

我们不需要展示这个,真是太尴尬了。

This is, I've painted this.

这是我画的。

I don't know why.

我不知道为什么。

这简直就像詹姆斯·邦德的场景。

That's how I sold it to him.

我就是这么说服他的。

Like this desk, the lamp, the wall.

比如这张桌子、这盏灯、这面墙。

I think he was like my evil lair.

我觉得他就像我的邪恶巢穴。

It was good.

挺好的。

Good way of saying that to him.

这样跟他说挺好的。

Tom loves antiques and vintage pieces, things that have a story.

汤姆钟爱古董和复古物件,那些承载着故事的物品。

You're both like that.

你们俩都是那样。

You like things that sort of have a history to them and add character to a space.

你喜欢那些带有历史感、能为空间增添特色的物品。

And kind of collect pieces like along our travels as well.

我们也会在旅行途中收集一些独特的物件。

That little shark we found in Italy.

我们在意大利发现的那条小鲨鱼。

Yeah.

是的。

So yeah.

所以是的。

And Tom likes to sleep on this couch.

汤姆喜欢在这张沙发上睡觉。

Tom takes a lot of naps on this couch.

汤姆经常在这张沙发上小憩。

This way.

这边

This is Josie's office.

这是乔茜的办公室。

I also really love this office.

我也真的很喜欢这个办公室。

I love the carpet in here.

我喜欢这里的地毯。

More reupholstered Barbie chairs.

更多重新装饰的芭比椅。

And we also got Josie a gorgeous vintage Milo Bauman desk.

我们还为乔茜准备了一张漂亮的复古米洛·鲍曼办公桌。

And then these are also a similar period design side tables that are vintage.

这些也是同时期设计的复古边桌。

And Josie has had this poster for a long time.

乔茜已经拥有这张海报很久了。

And it sort of was the first thing I knew I had to work with in here.

这大概是我在这里首先想到要利用的东西。

And it's great where it is.

它现在的位置就很棒。

And then all your potential projects are on the wall.

然后,你所有的潜在项目都展示在墙上。

And the Fontana.

还有Fontana。

When we started the project, I knew there was going to be a lot of walls to cover.

项目伊始,我就预见到会有许多墙面需要装饰。

And everybody, it's lovely, like lots of the staff have their own offices.

每个人都很喜欢这里,因为很多员工都有自己的办公室,感觉非常舒适。

So we wanted to personalize them.

所以我们想让它们更具个性化。

I asked, do you have a favorite movie poster as a starting point?

我问道:“你们有没有一张特别喜欢的电影海报作为设计的起点?”

and then had a conversation with everybody about what art they like, what colors they hate, kind of thing, and then curated the collections that is in each person's office.

随后与每个人交流了他们喜欢的艺术风格、讨厌的颜色等,然后精心挑选了每位办公室成员的收藏品。

Thanks for coming by, AD.

感谢你的到来,AD。

We hope you enjoyed the tour of the office.

希望您喜欢这次办公室的参观之旅。

We've got to get back to work now.

我们得回去工作了。

See you later.

再见。

来源:英语东

相关推荐