帅气加州州长纽森 怒怼特朗普

360影视 欧美动漫 2025-06-10 20:44 2

摘要:我们身处应急指挥中心,随着抗议活动持续激烈,唐纳德·特朗普已下令联邦动用国民警卫队。

We're joined now by Governor Newsom.

我们现在请到了纽森州长。

We're in the Emergency Operations Center as these protests continue to rage as Donald Trump has federalized the National Guard.

我们身处应急指挥中心,随着抗议活动持续激烈,唐纳德·特朗普已下令联邦动用国民警卫队。

First and foremost, did the National Guard need to come into California?

首先,国民警卫队有必要进入加州吗?

Of course not.

当然不是。

He flamed the fires.

他煽风点火。

This is exactly what he wanted.

这正是他想要的。

This is what he intended by illegally acting to federalize the National Guard.

这就是他通过非法行动联邦化国民警卫队的意图。

We're going to be initiating a lawsuit first thing tomorrow morning, and it did exactly what we told his team it would do.

我们将在明天早上一早就提起诉讼,它确实做了我们告诉他的团队它会做的事情。

It would inflame the anxiety, it would inflame the conditions, and the most important thing he can do if he wants this thing behind us is to rescind his order and to get back into some semblance of orderly life here that he created.

这会加剧焦虑,恶化局势,而如果他希望这一切成为过去, 他最应该做的就是撤销他的命令, 恢复他破坏的某种秩序生活。

Well, you had mentioned if he wants to reduce tensions that he will rescind this order, but isn't that the issue at hand here that he doesn't want?

您提到,如果他希望缓解紧张局势, 他会撤销这项命令,但问题不正在于此吗? 他并不愿意这样做。

No, he wants to.

不,他想这么做。

I mean, he's literally created these conditions.

我的意思是,他实际上创造了这些条件。

He wants to exacerbate the problems.

他想加剧这些问题。

He completely colored them in.

他完全涂满了颜色。

He overstated everything.

他夸大了一切。

He knowingly went in in a reckless way, did something almost without precedent in our lifetime.

他明知故犯,以一种鲁莽的方式行事,几乎在我们有生之年没有先例。

unconstitutional, illegal, immoral, because he knew Full well what would persist on the ground.

违宪、非法、不道德,因为他完全清楚地面上会发生什么。

His team knows that as well.

他的团队也知道这一点。

And that's exactly what this is all about.

这正是问题的关键所在。

This is Trump's mess.

这是特朗普的烂摊子。

He created it.

他一手造成了这一切。

He knew full well what would happen if he did this.

他完全清楚这么做会发生什么。

He offered no support, no counsel, no advice, no other consideration.

他未提供任何支持、建议、指导或任何其他考虑。

He just acted.

他刚刚采取了行动。

in an immature manner in order to create the kind of problems that people are now witnessing on the streets.

以一种不成熟的方式行事,以制造如今人们在街头目睹的那种问题。

And by the way, he attempted, we found out from his previous Secretary of Defense, Mark Esper, that he had attempted to get the military deployed in an American city previously, and Mark Esper wouldn't go along with this plan.

顺便提一下,我们从他之前的国防部长马克·埃斯珀那里得知,他曾试图在之前的一座美国城市部署军队,但马克·埃斯珀并未同意这一计划。

And so now, do you have any confidence that Pete Hegseth will be as principled as Mark Esper was?

那么现在,你是否有信心皮特·赫格塞斯会像马克·埃斯珀那样坚持原则呢?

Pete Hegseth's a joke.

皮特·赫格塞斯就是个笑话。

He's a joke.

他是个笑话。

Everybody knows it.

众所周知。

Sewing over his head, what an embarrassment.

班门弄斧,真没面子。

That's this guy's weakness masquerading as strength.

这正是他以强势伪装出来的弱点。

I don't even know he masquerades as strength.

我甚至不知道他伪装成力量的样子。

I mean, it's a serious moment.

我的意思是,这是一个严肃的时刻。

I mean, this human guy, these guys, it's the band of misfits.

我说的这个人类家伙,这些家伙,就是一帮不入流的人。

I mean, it really is.

我的意思是,确实如此。

This is serious.

这是很严重的。

People's lives are at stake.

人们的生命危在旦夕。

Reputation of this country is at stake.

这个国家的声誉岌岌可危。

Great American cities and states.

伟大的美国城市与州。

This is a preview for things to come.

这是即将发生的事情的预览。

This isn't about LA, per se.

这并非特别针对洛杉矶。

It's about us today.

今天,这关乎我们每一个人。

It's about you, everyone watching tomorrow.

这是关于你们的,所有明天观看的人。

I promise you.

我向你保证。

I mean, this guy's unhinged.

我是说,这家伙真是疯了。

Donald Trump is unhinged.

唐纳德·特朗普失控了。

right now, and this is just another proof point of that.

眼下,这正是又一个明证。

In your last conversation with Donald Trump, which I believe was in the last 24 hours, how did that conversation go?

在上次与唐纳德·特朗普的通话中,我相信是在过去24小时内,那次通话进展如何?

What did you say to him?

你对他说了什么?

What did he say to you?

他对您说了什么?

He never brought up the National Guard.

他从未提及国民警卫队。

Stone-cold liar.

石冷的骗子。

Said he did.

他说他做了。

石冷的骗子。

Never did.

从来没有。

Didn't even really want to talk about L.A. Out of respect to the presidency, that 20-minute conversation, I won't even get into things he actually wanted to talk about.

出于对总统的尊重,那次20分钟的通话, 我甚至不想谈及洛杉矶。 我甚至不会提及他实际想谈的事情。

But it wasn't about any of these things.

但这与这些事情都无关。

Now he's making it all up.

现在他全是瞎编的。

This is past practice, what he does.

这是他的惯常做法。

So it's a remarkable, remarkable thing to experience in real time.

所以,这是一件非常非常引人注目的事情,能够实时亲历。

And in real time, people's lives are at risk because of his recklessness.

由于他的鲁莽行为,人们的生命正处于实时危险之中。

This all obviously comes under the backdrop of these ICE raids happening in a few major cities across the country, but now they're focused on Los Angeles.

这一切显然发生在全美几座大城市移民和海关执法局突袭行动的背景下,而现在他们的焦点转向了洛杉矶。

And so there are a lot of undocumented immigrants who've been in our community for years and years, decades.

因此,有许多无证移民在我们社区生活了多年,甚至几十年。

And so obviously seeing everything play out as it is right now, what's your message to that community who sees what's happening and who have set up their entire lives here, who built their families here, who are members in good standing of their communities here?

因此,显然目睹当前一切事态的发展,您对那些目睹正在发生的事情、在此地建立整个生活、在此地组建家庭、作为社区良好成员的无证移民社区有何寄语?

paying their taxes.

缴纳他们的税款。

One in seven percent of this state is foreign born.

本州每七人中就有一人是外国出生。

You've got mixed status families with good people, been working decade plus, hard workers, that are not criminals.

你提到的家庭成员身份复杂, 其中有好人,他们辛勤工作了十年以上,并非罪犯。

You want to go after the criminals, that's fine.

你想追捕罪犯,那没问题。

I've coordinated and collaborate with the federal government as it relates to criminals.

我已与联邦政府协调合作,针对罪犯采取行动。

We've worked together at CDCR, which is our state prison system, and we've collaborated for the last seven years, six plus years, I've collaborated as it relates to deportation of violent criminals.

我们曾在加州惩教署(我们州的监狱系统)共事,并在过去七年多时间里合作,特别是在涉及驱逐暴力罪犯方面。

That's not what this is about.

这不是问题的关键所在。

And so it sends a chill.

这让人感到寒心。

I mean, these poor kids, elementary schools, you know, fourth grade just the other day, young child.

我的意思是,这些可怜的孩子,小学,你知道的,前几天才四年级,还是个小孩子。

The hell does that young child, how is a person dangerous?

这小子哪来的危险?一个人怎么就危险了?

Only person dangerous right now is an unhinged president of the United States that's inciting violence, who's inciting the conditions that he claims he's going to come in and fix.

目前唯一危险的人是一个失去理智的美国总统, 他煽动暴力,煽动那些他声称要来解决的条件。

And so I hope he fixes this immediately by rescinding that illegal order immediately, and we'll clean up his mess.

因此, 我希望他立即撤销这一非法命令, 以迅速解决问题,我们将清理他留下的烂摊子。

Obviously, as these protests continue to grow larger and larger, what's your message to protesters who've taken the streets out in LA?

显然, 随着这些抗议活动规模越来越大,您对在洛杉矶走上街头的抗议者有什么话要说?

Well, just do it peacefully.

好的,请和平进行。

Period.

时期。

Full stop.

全面停止。

I can't stand those idiots that are breaking cars or smashing windows.

我无法忍受那些砸车或打碎窗户的白痴。

The hell is that?

这是什么鬼?

any more than I can't stand the directive of the president.

正如我无法忍受总统的指令一样。

It's time to be peaceful.

是时候保持和平了。

It's time to show up.

是时候站出来了。

I think that's extraordinary.

我认为这非同寻常。

It's incredibly important to show up.

到场非常重要。

Just do it peacefully and call out those that are not being peaceful.

以和平方式进行,并指出那些不和平的行为。

And with respect, I know these National Guard men and women.

出于尊重,我了解这些国民警卫队的男女官兵。

I've been working with them.

我一直在和他们合作。

These are good kids.

这些都是好孩子。

They're good kids.

他们都是好孩子。

They're members of your community.

他们是你们社区的一员。

I mean, have their back as well.

我的意思是,我们也会支持他们。

They're being mission tasked by the president, but that doesn't make it right to attack them either.

他们被总统赋予了任务,但这并不意味着攻击他们就是正确的。

You mentioned before that you'd spoken with Donald Trump on the phone.

你之前提到曾与唐纳德·特朗普通过电话。

What he said you guys spoke about is obviously different from what you actually spoke about, and so he has every intention of- Stone cold liar.

他所说的你们讨论的内容显然与你们实际讨论的不同,所以他完全有意成为——一个彻头彻尾的骗子。

He has every intention of not acting in good faith as it relates to speaking with you in private versus speaking with you in public.

他有意在私下与公开场合对你说话时,不采取诚信的态度。

And so if he's going to litigate this thing in the press, what is your message to him in light of what he's doing right now?

因此, 如果他打算在媒体上就此事展开辩论,鉴于他目前的所作所为, 您想对他说些什么?

Tell the truth.

说实话。

Own up to the truth.

承认事实吧。

But what the hell is that?

这到底是什么鬼东西?

Advice to Donald Trump to talk honestly and truthfully?

给唐纳德·特朗普的建议是坦诚真实地交流?

He's a stone-cold liar.

他是个彻头彻尾的骗子。

I respect the presidency.

我尊重总统这一职位。

I've tried to have an open hand with him, tried to work with him.

我曾试图以开放的态度对待他,努力与他合作。

You can't work with Donald Trump.

你无法与唐纳德·特朗普共事。

You can only work for him.

你只能为他工作。

And I will not, I refuse, to work for Donald Trump.

我不会,我拒绝,为唐纳德·特朗普工作。

We'll leave it there.

我们就说到这儿吧。

Governor Newsom, appreciate your time.

纽森州长,感谢您的时间。

Thanks, man.

谢了!

来源:英语东

相关推荐