VOA 看电影学英语- 电影《广播新闻》 Bury the Lead 什么意思?

360影视 2025-01-18 20:52 2

摘要:欢迎来到《看电影学英语》(美国经典版)节目,我们会在这里讲解你在电影中听到的美式英语。

Welcome to English @ the Movies — American Classics where we teach you American English heard at the movies.

欢迎来到《看电影学英语》(美国经典版)节目,我们会在这里讲解你在电影中听到的美式英语。

The 1987 movie "Broadcast News" tells about three employees at a television news company.

1987 年上映的电影《广播新闻》,讲述了一家电视新闻公司的三名员工的故事。

Jane, a hard-working producer, and Aaron, an excellent reporter, are friends.

简是一名勤奋的制片人,亚伦是一名出色的记者,他们是好朋友。

Tom, a good-looking news presenter, admits he does not understand his work.

汤姆是一位英俊的新闻主持人,承认并不理解自己的工作。

Aaron worries that Jane desires Tom.

亚伦对于简倾心汤姆感到很忧虑。

Listen for the words "I buried the lead." He personifies everything that you've been fighting against.

留意听一下 “I buried the lead” 这个短语。他就是你所反抗的一切的化身。

And I'm in love with you.

我爱上你了。

How do you like that?

你觉得怎么样?

I buried the lead.

我用了隐藏式导语。

I've got to say that out loud, it takes too much out of me.

我要大声说出来,我被折磨太久了。

What do you think "I buried the lead" means?

你觉得 “I buried the lead” 是什么意思呢?

Is it: A) to say something that should not be said, or B) to include important information too late in a report?

是 A) 说些不该说的话,还是 B) 来不及在报道中列入重要信息?

He personifies everything that you've been fighting against.

他把你反抗的任何事都看作私有化的东西。

我爱上你了。

你觉得怎么样?

我用了隐藏式导语。

The answer is B) to include important information too late in a report.

答案是 B) 来不及在报道中列入重要信息。

A lead is the first part of a news story that captures the interest of readers or watchers.

引子是新闻故事中吸引读者或观看者兴趣的第一部分。

And that's English @ the Movies.

以上就是本期的《看电影学英语》。

来源:英语东

相关推荐