摘要:美文朗读可以培养语感,训练思维,体会音韵,美文朗读还可以让您在一种优美的语言交融中不知不觉地体会到英语水平的提升。吉米老师分享40篇适合晨读的美文给大家,让您的英语水平在每天开口的15分钟里潜移默化、逐步提高!
英语口语·吉米老师说
美文朗读可以培养语感,训练思维,体会音韵,美文朗读还可以让您在一种优美的语言交融中不知不觉地体会到英语水平的提升。吉米老师分享40篇适合晨读的美文给大家,让您的英语水平在每天开口的15分钟里潜移默化、逐步提高!
英语·晨读美文
31
Afterwards
后来
Oh life, the wonders that you bring.
噢,生活,你所带来的惊喜。
The beauty I can see.
我所能看到的美丽。
That I keep deep inside of me.
我都铭记在心底。
Oh life I feel that I can breathe again.
生活,我觉得我又能再次喘息。
In a world where love will still remain.
在有爱的世界里。
Choose your words make them wise.
明智地选择你的言辞。
Many things have brought us where we are.
许多事情让我们走到一起。
I am here.
我在这里。
Here with you.
和你在一起。
Close your eyes let love heal the sorrow.
闭上你的眼睛,让爱情治愈你的悲伤。
Once again I feel alive.
再一次,我觉得我还活着。
I'm sure of this inside.
我非常确信。
And I need you more than ever.
而我比任何时候都更需要你。
Life's taught me so much more.
生活教会了我更多。
Feel stronger than before.
感觉比以前更坚强了。
Hope this feeling stays here forever.
希望这感觉会永存。
Long ago I was blind.
很久以前,我很懵懂。
I thought love was always here to stay.
我以为爱情会一直存在。
But we walked away.
但是我们转身离去。
And we said good-bye.
说了再见。
Even though I knew I loved you still.
就算我知道我仍然爱着你。
Suddenly you were gone.
突然间,你离开了。
And she was in your arms.
而她却在你的怀里。
It's a picture I remember.
这是我所记得的画面。
I was lost, could not be saved.
我迷失了自我,无可救药。
My life just ran away.
我的生命力就这样随之离去。
I only wish that we could start over.
我只是希望我们能重新来过。
But true love will find its way.
但是真爱会找到出路。
Now a love is here to stay.
现在这份爱在这里。
I lost it once.
我曾经丢了它。
And now I found a way to live again.
而现在我找到了让我再次活下去的方式。
32
It doesn't matter if you see me or not
你见或者不见我
It doesn't matter if you see me or not
你见,或者不见我
I'm right there
我就在那里
With no emotions
不悲不喜
It doesn't matter if you miss me or not
你念,或者不念我
The feeling is right there
情就在那里
And it isn't going anywhere
不来不去
It doesn't matter if you love me or not
你爱或者不爱我
Love is right there
爱就在那里
And it's not going to change
不增不减
It doesn't matter if you are with me or not
你跟,或者不跟我
My hand is in your hand
我的手就在你的手里
And I'm not going to let you go
不舍不弃
Let me embrace you
来我怀里
Or let me live in your heart to eternity
或者让我住进你的心里
Love in silence
默然相爱
Joy with calmness
寂静喜欢
33
leisure
闲暇
What is this life if, full of care
这还叫什么生活,光是忙忙碌碌
We have no time to stand and stare
没有停一停,看一看的时间
No time to stand beneath the boughs
没有时间站在树荫下
And stare as long as sheep and cows
像牛羊那样尽情瞻望
No time to see, when woods we pass
没有时间看到,在走过树林时
Where squirrels hides their nuts in grass
松鼠把壳果往草丛里收藏
No time to see, in broad daylight
没有时间看到,在大好的阳光下
Streams full of stars like skies at night
溪流像夜空群星点点闪闪
No time to turn at Beauty's glance
没有时间注意到少女的流昐
And watch her feet, how they can dance
观赏她双足起舞蹁跹
No time to wait till her mouth can enrich that smile her eyes began
没有时间等待她眉间的柔情展开成唇的微笑
A poor to life this if, full of care
这生活就一定贫乏,倘若光是忙碌
没有停一停,看一看的时间
34
Chiliad
一千年
Heart beats fast
心跳得越来越快
Colors and promises
眼前愈加斑斓的色彩,耳边你的誓言晕开
How to be brave
该如何变得勇敢
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
当我害怕失去害怕受伤,我该怎么去爱
But watching you stand alone
但当你就站在我眼前
All of my doubt
我所有的疑问顾虑
Suddenly goes away somehow
就都突然消散不见
One step closer
再靠近一点
I have died everyday waiting for you
我用尽生命中的每一天,只为等你出现
Darling, don't be afraid
亲爱的,别害怕别孤单
I have loved you for a thousand years
我对你的爱已跨过千年时间的考验
I love you for a thousand more
就算再有一千年,我心也不变
Time stands still
时间凝固定格在这一秒
Beauty in all she is
透过它我看到了所有过往的美好
I will be brave
我会勇敢坚定地去爱
I will not let anything take away
不会让任何事物夺走
What's standing in front of me
我眼前这无比美好的你
Every breath
每一次呼吸
Every hour has come to this
每一天每一刻都只为这一秒
One step closer
就让我再近些将你注视凝望
我用尽生命中的每一天,只为等你出现
亲爱的,别害怕别孤单
我对你的爱已跨过千年时间的考验
就算再有一千年,我心也不变
All along I believed I would find you
自始至终我都坚信我会等到你
Time has brought your heart to me
时间最终也给了我你最真的心
我对你的爱已跨过千年漫长的考验
就算再有一千年,我心也不变
One step closer
让我再靠近你一些
One step closer
让我再靠近你一些
我用尽生命中的每一天,只为等你出现
亲爱的,别害怕别孤单
我对你的爱已跨过千年时间的考验
就算再有一千年,我心也不变
And all along I believed I would find you
自始至终我都坚信我会等到你
时间最终也给了我你最真的心
我对你的爱已跨过千年漫长的考验
就算再有一千年,我心也不变
35
With you, my life will have light
有了你我的生活就有了光
Someone once said: "Don't be afraid if you find a crack on your soul,
有人说过:“不要害怕心有裂缝,
because that'll be where the sunshine comes in."
那是阳光照进来的地方。”
Before I met you, I thought this was nothing but another bunch of useless beautiful words.
在遇到你以前,我觉得这不过又是一句没用的华丽辞藻。
But after I met you, I realized that this is my life.
而在遇到你之后,我发现,这就是我的人生。
There're too many wonderful things in this world. But life is so short and fragile.
这个世界有太多的美好,而生命却短暂而脆弱。
It was your appearance that made my life full of these warmth and lights.
是你的出现,让我的生活变得如此温暖而光彩夺目。
It was you who wiped away all the fear that dwelled in my heart
是你,拂去了我心中的恐惧,
and made me feel that I could overcome all the challenges that life holds for me.
让我觉得人生的挑战都可以被战胜。
Now, I can't and do not dare to imagine a life without you.
我已经不敢想象没有你的日子了。
I don't know what I'm supposed to do in a life like that.
我不知道我在那样的生命中该做些什么。
Some people say that love makes one stupid. But to me, it made me brave.
有人说爱情让人愚蠢,但对我而言,爱情让我勇敢。
I thank destiny for sending you to my side, my love.
感谢命运将你带到了我身边,我的爱。
36
Three passions
三种激情
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life:
三种纯洁而无比强烈的激情支配着我的一生:
the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.
对爱情的渴望,对知识的追求,对人类苦难不可遏制的同情心。
These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither,
这三种激情,就像飓风一样,
in a wayward course, over a deep ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.
在深深的苦海上,肆意地把我吹来吹去,吹到濒临绝望的边缘。
I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy
我寻求爱情,首先因为爱情给我带来狂喜,
ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy.
它如此强烈,以致我经常愿意为了几小时的欢愉而牺牲生命中的其他一切。
I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness
我寻求爱情,其次是因为爱情解除孤寂
that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss.
那是一颗震颤的心,在世界的边缘,俯瞰那冰冷死寂、深不可测的深渊。
I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen,
我寻求爱情,最后是因为在爱情的结合中,
in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined.
我看到圣徒和诗人们所想象的天空景象的神秘缩影。
This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what at last I have found.
这就是我所寻求的,虽然它对人生似乎过于美好,然而最终我还是得到了它。
With equal passion, I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men.
我以同样的热情寻求知识,我希望了解人的心灵。
I have wished to know why the stars shine.
我希望知道星星为什么闪闪发光。
And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux.
我试图理解毕达哥拉斯的思想威力,即数字支配着万物流转。
A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.
这方面我获得一些成就,然而并不多。
Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens.
爱情和知识,尽可能地把我引上天堂。
But always pity brought me back to earth.
但同情心总把我带回尘世。
Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart.
痛苦的呼号的回声在我心中回荡。
Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons,
饥饿的儿童,被压迫者折磨的受害者,被儿女视为可厌负担的无助的老人,
and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be.
以及充满孤寂、贫穷和痛苦的整个世界,都是对人类应有生活的嘲讽。
I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
我渴望减轻这些不幸,但是我无能为力,而且我自己也深受其害。
This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.
这就是我的一生,我觉得它值得活。如果有机会的话,我还乐意再活一次。
37
I will be where you promised to be
可惜不是你
I never thought our world would fall apart
我从没有想过,我们的世界有一天会坍塌
Today, forever you leave me and go afar
今天,你离开我并永远的走远
So where can I search for the star
我在哪儿才能找到你
The smell of the shirt, the sound of your guitar
衬衫的味道还在,吉它的声音依旧
Forget about the past it is hard to do
忘记过去谈何容易
But not for you who have the deja vu
对于你来说还有深刻的记忆
To count down for the love before we stared
当我们相爱之时已开始倒数
You leave me sorrow and a broken heart
而你只留下了一颗破碎的心给我
So I turn it over
所以,我结束了一切
And on no shoulder to lean my solitude
没有依靠让我更孤单
If you ever shoulder back into my arms
假如我曾经是你的依靠,请回到我的怀抱
If you got it over and found new shoulder among the multitude
假如你在茫茫人海中找到了依靠
I can seal the past
我可以和过去告别
With the blood from broken heart
修复好这颗破碎的心
Whenever you wanna go
无论你想去哪
Wherever you wanna be
无论你想在哪
I can stay as calm as I wanna be
我依旧心平如镜
To pack my fancy for you
拾起我对你的喜欢
And mail it back to me
并寄还给我
I will be where you promised to be
我依旧在那里
忘记过去谈何容易
对于你来说还有深刻的记忆
当我们相爱之时已开始倒数
而你只留下了一颗破碎的心给我
So I turned it over
所以,我结束了一切
没有依靠,让我更孤单
If you ever sober
假如我曾经是你的依靠
Back into my arm
请回到我的怀抱
假如你在茫茫人海中找到了依靠
I can seal the past with the blood from broken heart
我可以和过去告别,修复好这颗破碎的心
无论你想去哪
无论你想在哪
我依旧心平如镜
拾起我对你的喜欢
并寄还给我
我依旧在那里
38
Blue-and-white porcelain
青花瓷
Your touch like brush strokes you hold color in my skin
你的爱抚宛如你执手画笔勾勒我肌肤色彩
The deep blue (and) pearl white glow like porcelain
你如传世的青花瓷自顾自美丽
As I stare clear through the window that I'm locked within
凝视冉冉檀香透过窗心事我了然
I count the seconds to see you again
我细数时光只为再与你相见
Possessions reach cannot hold beauty such as yours
你的美恍若一缕飘散,去到我去不了的地方
Yet still, its clouds shroud your light so your petals fall
你嫣然的一笑如含苞待放
Your flowers kiss I reminisce now I only see in picture frames
记忆中你淡香亲吻恍若依稀只见于画纸
The sky is crying blue as I wait for you
天青色等烟雨,而我在等你
The fire in my heart burning white and true
心中莫名燃起白亮光影
A thousand miles the smoke is rising high both sides
炊烟袅袅升起,隔江千万里
I see your shadow outlined through
你从墨色深处被隐去
The sky still dark as I make my way to you
天际依然漆黑如墨,我自顾自走向你
White moonlight guides our way fields of morning dew
月色被打捞起,晕开了结局
Our world is greener on the other side so free
恍若置身另个自由世界
The time is calling
似水流年,却是如歌
Perfection locked and untouched trapped behind this glaze
隐藏在窑烧里千年的秘密自然落了锁
The shining white holds its shape so elegantly
光晕的白悠然现于碗底
Beautiful blue hides entwined hold it's secrets tight
澄明的蓝交织勾错迷藏的秘密
All of its mysteries subdued beneath
所有神秘都将藏于瓷底
These eyes have only one mindset upon us two
眼眸和真心全为你我设定
My present past and the future reside in you
我的结局全由你决定
Although the ink has come to fade
即便墨色晕染淡去
It's art and meaning still remain
依旧是亘古的艺术品
天青色等烟雨,而我在等你
心中莫名燃起白亮光影
炊烟袅袅升起,隔江千万里
你从墨色深处被隐去
天际依然漆黑如墨,我自顾自走向你
月色被打捞起,晕开了结局
恍若置身另个自由世界
The time is calling
似水流年,却是如歌
39
Mary Poppins
欢乐满人间
Winds in the east, mist coming in
风起东方,薄雾涌来
Like something is brewing, about to begin
那些酝酿已久的,即将要发生
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
我不能明确指出,究竟会是如何
But I feel what's to happen
但我感觉那将要发生的
all happened before
都曾发生过
40
Dear Basketball
致我最爱的篮球
Dear Basketball,
亲爱的篮球:
From the moment I started rolling my dad's tube socks
自第一次穿上老爸的筒袜
And shooting imaginary game-winning shots in the Great Western Forum
想象自己在大西部论坛球馆投进制胜球
I knew one thing was real: I fell in love with you
我便确信:我深深地爱上你了
A love so deep I gave you my all --
爱你,故愿为你倾其所有--
From my mind and body
从我的心灵到我的身体
to my spirit and soul
从我的精神到我的灵魂
As a six-year-old boy, deeply in love with you
那六岁的男孩,深深地爱着你
I never saw the end of the tunnel
却从未想过这段旅程结束时的样子
I only saw myself running out of one
只见自己不停奔跑的身影
And so I ran
所以我不停地奔跑
I ran up and down every court
我来回奔跑于每个球场
After every loose ball for you
为你去追逐每一个争抢球
You asked for my hustle
你让我尽力拼搏
I gave you my heart
我便奉上我的心
Because it came with so much more
因为这需要的不仅仅是尽力
I played through the sweat and hurt
我打球流尽血汗,落下一身伤病
Not because challenge called me
不是因为“挑战”呼唤我
But because YOU called me
而是你呼唤我
I did everything for YOU
我所做的一切都是为了你
Because that's what you do when someone makes you feel as alive as you've made me feel
若有人赋予你生命,正如你赋予我活力,你亦会为其全力以赴
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
你给了一个六岁男孩湖人梦
And I'll always love you for it
为此我将永远爱你
But I can't love you obsessively for much longer
但我再也无法继续这般迷恋你了
This season is all I have left to give
这个赛季已是我所能给的仅有
My heart can take the pounding
我的心还能承受住打击
My mind can handle the grind
我的意志还能经受磨难
But my body knows it's time to say goodbye
但我的身体知道:是时候说再见了
And that's OK
这无妨
I'm ready to let you go
我已经准备好了放手
I want you to know now so we both can savor every moment we have left together
我希望你现在就明白,如此我们便可一起尽情享受余下的每一刻时光
The good and the bad
不论欢喜,还是悲伤
We have given each other all that we have
我们已经给了彼此能给的所有
And we both know, no matter what I do next
我们都知道,不管我接下来会去做什么
I'll always be that kid
我都还会是那个孩子
With the rolled up socks
穿着筒袜
Garbage can in the corner
瞄准墙角的垃圾筒
5 seconds on the clock, ball in my hands. 5,4,3,2,1
手捧篮球,倒计时5秒。5,4,3,2,1。
Love you always
爱你,至死不渝
Kobe
科比
来源:教英语音乐的呦呦