Maddy老师- 用来谈论受伤的十个词汇和短语

360影视 国产动漫 2025-05-23 19:42 2

摘要:Great, because in this video, we are going to learn ten words that you can use to talk about injuries.

Are you ready to improve your vocabulary?

你准备好提高词汇量了吗?

Great, because in this video, we are going to learn ten words that you can use to talk about injuries.

在这个视频中,我们将学习十个可以用来谈论伤害的词。

Let's get started.

让我们开始吧。

Hello.

嗨!

My name is Mattie from Piece of Cake English, and in this lesson, we're going to talk about injuries and learn ten words together.

我是来自 Piece of Cake 英语的 Mattie,本节课我们将学习十个可以用来谈论伤害的词。

A few days ago, something happened to my friend Sam, and now we're going to talk to him and see what happened.

几天前,我的朋友山姆受伤了,现在我们要和他谈谈,看看发生了什么。

Let's go.

我们去看看吧!

Hey, Sam.

嘿,山姆。

So tell us what happened.

告诉我们发生了什么。

Well, the other day I slipped and fell backwards and banged my elbow on the ground.

有一天我滑了一跤,向后摔倒,胳膊肘撞在地上。

Did you get that?

你听到了吗?

Did you see what happened to Sam?

你知道山姆经历了什么吗?

Well, let's read it together again.

好吧,我们再一起读一遍。

The other day I slipped and fell backwards and banged my elbow on the ground.

有一天我滑了一跤,向后摔倒,胳膊肘撞在地上。

Well, he said that the other day.

他用到了“the other day”。

The other day means a few days ago, two or three days ago, The other day I slipped.

“The other day”的意思是几天前,一般是两三天前。前几天我摔倒了。

What does it mean when you say you slipped, or somebody slipped?

当你说你滑倒了或者某人滑倒了是什么意思?

Well, to slip means to slide, to fall down.

“To slip”的意思是滑倒或摔倒。

Imagine you are walking and then there is a banana peel on the ground.

想象你在走路,然后地上有一块香蕉皮。

What happens if you step on the banana peel?

如果你踩到香蕉皮会怎么样?

You would, you would slip, you would fall down.

你要么滑倒,要么摔倒。

Or imagine you're walking, it's winter and the street is frozen.

或者想象你走在冬天的路上,街道都冻住了。

What happens if you put your foot on the frozen ice in the street?

如果你把脚放在街上结冰的冰上,会发生什么呢?

You'll slide or you will slip.

你要么滑倒,要么摔倒。

So Sam slipped, and then what happened?

山姆摔倒了,然后发生了什么?

I slipped and fell backwards, while to fall backwards means to fall on your back.

我向后滑倒了,而“向后倒”意味着仰面倒了。

So he was walking, and then he slipped, and he fell backwards.

他在走路,然后滑倒了,向后倒去。

You can also say fell or fall forwards, backwards forwards.

你也可以说“fell (fall) forward”,它是指向前倒去。

And banged my elbow on the ground.

我的胳膊肘撞到了地上。

This is the elbow, right?

这是肘部,对吧?

What does it mean to bang it on the ground?

“Bang it on the ground”是什么意思?

To bang your elbow means to hit your elbow to something, and then you have pain because you've banged it somewhere.

“To bang your elbow”的意思是你的肘部撞到某物,然后你会感到疼痛,因为你撞到了某个地方。

It's not just for the elbow, it can be for your head It's like you want to stand up and there is something here, so you get up, and then, oh, oh, you bang your head.

不仅仅是肘部,也可以是头部。就好像你想站起来,但这里有东西,所以你撞了你的头。

Right?

对吧?

So okay, he was walking.

他在走路。

He slipped, he fell backwards, and he banged his elbow on the ground.

他滑倒了,向后倒去,肘部撞到了地上。。

Then what happened?

然后发生了什么?

I started to feel dizzy, and then I fainted.

我开始觉得头晕,然后就晕倒了。

I was unconscious for a minute.

我有一分钟不省人事。

Let's read it again together.

让我们一起再读一遍。

我开始觉得头晕,然后就晕倒了。

Oh, I was unconscious for a minute.

我刚才昏迷不醒了一会儿。

Now, what does it mean "to feel dizzy"?

“to feel dizzy”是什么意思呢?

To feel dizzy means to feel that everything is turning around your head.

“To feel dizzy”的意思是感到头晕。

So he's like, oh, ooh, you're feeling dizzy.

你感觉头晕。

Everything's turning and then you fall down, Right?

一切都在旋转,然后你就倒下了。

That's to feel dizzy.

那就是头晕。

So Sam was feeling dizzy, and then he fainted.

山姆觉得头晕,然后就晕倒了。

He fainted.

他晕倒了。

What does it mean?

这是什么意思?

To faint means to become unconscious for a short time.

“To faint”的意思是短时间内失去意识。

It means to fall down, and then you are not awake.

它的意思是摔倒了然后昏过去。

You are not aware of what is happening around you.

你不知道你周围发生了什么。

So you fall down, you bang your elbow on the ground, and then you feel dizzy, and then you go unconscious and you faint, right?

你摔倒了,胳膊肘撞到地上,然后你感到头晕,然后你就失去知觉,昏倒了。

This is what happened to Sam, and he said that he was unconscious for a minute.

这就是发生在山姆身上的事,他说他昏迷了一分钟。

Unconscious means you are not aware of what is happening.

“Unconscious”的意思是你没有意识到正在发生什么。

You don't know what is happening.

你不知道发生了什么。

You are unconscious.

你是无意识的。

Okay. Okay. Okay. Let's get back to Sam.

现在让我们再听听山姆说了什么。

You were saying.

你继续说。

When I came round, my arm was very painful.

当我苏醒过来时,我的胳膊很痛。

It was quite swollen and bruised, but it wasn't bleeding.

伤口肿得很厉害,有淤青,但没有出血。

I realized it was a serious injury, so I went to the hospital.

我意识到伤得很重,所以我去了医院。

Poor Sam.

可怜的山姆!

What a bad day he had.

他度过了多么糟糕的一天。

Let's read it again.

让我们再读一遍。

When I came round, my arm was very painful when I came round.

当我苏醒过来时,我的胳膊很痛。

这是什么意思?

Well, you remember, he fainted and he was unconscious.

你还记得吗,他昏倒了,不省人事。

When you were unconscious, and then you open your eyes, you can say that to came round, it means you became conscious again.

当你昏迷的时候,然后你睁开眼睛,你可以说“to came round”,意思是你又清醒了。

So he fainted, he was unconscious, and then he came round.

所以他昏倒了,不省人事,然后又醒过来了。

Where am I? Who are you?

我在哪儿?你是谁?

He came round.

他醒过来了。

Let's continue.

我们继续吧!

When he came round, his arm was painful.

当他苏醒过来时,他的手臂很痛。

Why?

为什么?

Because he had banged his arm on the ground, his elbow, right?

因为他的胳膊撞到了地上,他的胳膊肘,对吧?

Remember, go on.

我们继续。

It was quite swollen and bruised.

伤口肿得很厉害。

What does it mean? It was swollen?

这是什么意思?什么是“swollen”?

When you say a part of your body is swollen, it means it's bigger than the normal size because it is injured.

当你说你身体的某个部位肿胀时,这意味着它比正常尺寸大,因为它受伤了。

So, for example, if you bang your head against the wall, then a part of your head will be swollen, right?

举个例子,如果你的头撞到墙上,那么你的头的一部分就会肿起来,对吧?

It will become bigger then it's original size because of the injury.

因为受伤,它会变得比原来大。

So his elbow was swollen, okay, and bruised.

他的肘部肿了,还有淤青。

Now, what does it mean to be bruised?

那么,“to be bruised”是什么意思呢?

Well, it means that one part of your body, maybe here, maybe here, maybe here, maybe on your elbow, maybe on your body, maybe on your legs, one part of your body becomes black.

这意味着你身体的一部分变成黑色。

It becomes dark because of the injury, right?

因为受伤,它青了。

So the elbow was swollen and bruised.

肘部肿胀淤青。

Let's go on.

我们继续吧!

But it wasn't bleeding.

但它没有流血。

What does it mean bleeding?

“bleeding”是什么意思。

Bleeding means that blood is coming out.

“bleeding”意味着血正在流出。

So he said that his elbow was swollen, it was bruised, which is darker, but it wasn't bleeding in his blood was not coming out.

他说他的肘部肿了,瘀伤了,但没有流血,也就是他的血没有流出来。

Okay, so good for Sam so far.

这对山姆来说是好事。

I realized it was a serious injury.

我意识到这伤得很严重。

Oh, yes, it was.

没错。

Yes, it was.

是很严重。

So I went to hospital.

所以我去了医院。

Hmm, good thing you did.

你做得很好。

Uh, by the way, how are you now?

对了,你现在还好吗?

I'm totally okay now, but I think you should get back to your lesson.

我现在完全没事了,但我觉得你该回去上课了。

Ah, yeah, you got a point.

你说得有道理。

Yes, let's get back to the lesson.

好了,我们继续上课吧。

So that was the story of Sam.

以上就是山姆的故事。

And now we have learned ten words.

现在我们学习了十个单词。

Let's review them together.

让我们一起复习一下。

Number one is a verb "to slip", which means to slide and fall down.

第一个是动词“to slip”,意思是滑下来。

Number two was "to fall backwards".

第二个是“to fall backwards”。

It means to fall on your back, or fall forwards, which means to fall on your front.

它的意思是仰面摔倒,或者向前摔倒,也就是仰面摔倒。

Right?

对吧?

The next one was "bang", which is another verb.

下一个是“bang”,这也是一个动词。

It means to hit a part of your body against something, and then ow you feel pain to bang.

它的意思是用你身体的一部分撞击某物,然后你会感觉到撞击时的疼痛。

The next one was to feel dizzy.

接下来是“to feel dizzy”。

To feel dizzy means that everything is going around you, everything is turning around you, and then you are also turning with it.

“To feel dizzy”是指你感到天旋地转。

You're dizzy, right?

你头晕,对吧?

Next one is "faint".

下一个是“faint”。

As a verb, it means to fall down and become unconscious.

作为动词,它的意思是倒下,失去知觉。

The next one is "unconscious", which means to not be aware of what is happening around you.

接下来是“unconscious”,意思是没有意识到周围发生的事情。

You're unconscious. You're not awake. Your eyes are closed.

你是无意识、不清醒的,的眼睛闭上了。

You are unconscious, right?

你是无意识的。

What happens after you're unconscious?

当你失去意识后会发生什么?

Well, after a minute or two, you come round.

一两分钟后,你会醒来。

It means you become conscious again, okay?

这意味着你又清醒了。

Come round.

清醒过来。

The next one was "swollen".

下一个是“swollen”。

When something is swollen, it's bigger than its normal size because of an injury.

当某物肿胀时,它是由于受伤而比正常大小更大。

The next one is bruised, which means it becomes dark, a part of your body becomes dark because of the injury.

下一个是“bruised”,意味着你身体的一部分因为受伤而变黑了。

And the next one is bleeding.

下一个是“bleeding”。

When you say a part of the body is bleeding, it means blood is coming out.

当你说身体的一部分在“bleeding”时,意思是有血在流出来。

It's bleeding, Okay?

我流血了。

I hope you have enjoyed this lesson.

我希望你喜欢这节课。

Please take good care of yourself so that you will never have to use these words for yourself.

请好好照顾自己,这样你就永远不用为自己使用这些词了。

If you've enjoyed this video, don't forget to give it a thumbs up and click subscribe.

See you in the next lesson.

我们下节课见。

我的笔记

来源:英语东

相关推荐