【龙腾网】为什么印度没有自己的三星/苹果/小米?

摘要:we have so much talent and billionaires like Ambani and Adani have so much cash they can hire the best Indians then why haven't we

正文翻译



评论翻译

we have so much talent and billionaires like Ambani and Adani have so much cash they can hire the best Indians then why haven't we made any disruptive hardware company yet

我们有这么多人才,像安巴尼和阿达尼这样的亿万富翁拥有这么多现金,他们可以雇佣最优秀的印度人,那么为什么我们还没有打造出任何具有颠覆性的硬件公司呢?

we built Micromax

我们曾经打造过 Micromax

i remember their phones

我记得他们的手机

⏤ by Wrong-Connection-974 (↑ 259/ ↓ 0)
micromax bas ek copy paste company, unka koi invention nhi tha, bas China se maal uthate the aur yahan sticker laga kar bechte the.

Micromax 只是一个抄袭公司,他们没有什么创新,基本上是从中国拿货,在这里贴标签再卖出去。

jab micromax ne shuru kiya toh unka samsung ko chorr kr kam price range wale budget phones mein koi competitor nhi tha.

当 Micromax 开始时,在低端手机市场上,几乎没有竞争对手,是能挑战三星的存在。

so eventually they succeed.

所以,最终他们成功了。

2021 mein comeback krne chale the, but due to terrible products, fir se chud gye guru momint ho gya aur ab bhaisaahab sabbatical lekar baithe hai

他们曾打算在 2021 年回归,但由于糟糕的产品,再次失败,成为了“guru moment”,现在老板已经在休假了。

⏤ by notrajinikanth (↑ 181/ ↓ 0)
so micromax is as much an indian brand as you are rajnikant

所以说,Micromax 就像你一样,根本不算印度品牌

⏤ by Wrong-Connection-974 (↑ 86/ ↓ 0)
They tried with that Cyanogen tie up to kinda get genuine spin of their own kinda stuff but till that time Oneplus acquired cyanogen I think (going off memory here so could be wrong)

他们曾通过与 Cyanogen 的合作尝试推出一些自己独特的东西,但那时候 Oneplus 已经收购了 Cyanogen,我记得是这样(记忆可能有误)

⏤ by knucklehead_whizkid (↑ 9/ ↓ 0)
You have explained their business model but that doesn’t make them any less Indian.

你描述了他们的商业模式,但这并不意味着他们不算印度品牌。

Boat bhi waisa hi kuch kar rahi hai ajkal.

现在 Boat 也在做类似的事情。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

India isn’t a major chip manufacturing power yet.

印度目前还不是一个主要的芯片制造大国。

Neither do have we big tech companies registered in our country.

我们也没有注册的大型科技公司。

Startups are more incentivised to register themselves in the US or Singapore.

创业公司更倾向于在美国或新加坡注册。

Yahi sab reasons hai bas.

这就是原因。

⏤ by do_dum_cheeni_kum (↑ 2/ ↓ 0)
only if they had given a near stock andriod good battery decent camera and a decent build with a competitive price then maybe?

如果他们能提供接近原生 Android 的体验、良好的电池、不错的相机和扎实的做工,同时价格具有竞争力,或许会有不同的结果?

⏤ by No-Difficulty-2280 (↑ -4/ ↓ 0)
Used to import almost all its parts from china and just stick them together here.

他们几乎所有的零件都是从中国进口的,只是把它们在这里组装。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

Plus when 4G came, they took to long to come out with 4g smartphones.

而且,当 4G 出现时,他们花了很长时间才推出 4G 手机。

By the time they got anything, it was too late.

等到他们有了产品时,已经太迟了。

Even today they have to import 95%+ of their components.

即使今天,他们仍然需要进口 95% 以上的零部件。

We do not have the skills and supply chain to manufacture high end electronics.

我们没有制造高端电子产品的技能和供应链。

Forget bleed edge, we can't even manufacture trailing edge sillicon.

别说前沿技术了,我们甚至连落后技术的硅片都无法生产。

As of now, we are completely at the mercy of China.

目前,我们完全依赖中国。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

Even if we start today, it will take a good 5 to 10 years to get the manufacturers and skills needed.

即使从现在开始,也需要大约 5 到 10 年的时间才能培养出所需的制造商和技术。

That is if things go well and politics don't get involved (look at apple factories).

如果一切顺利且没有政治干扰(看看苹果工厂的情况),也许可以。

Last i remeber the Tata group is building a fab.

据我所知,塔塔集团正在建立一个芯片厂。

It will take years, but I think it will work out.

这需要多年时间,但我认为它最终会成功。

Might be a financial issue as well, they will need government support.

可能也有金融问题,他们需要政府的支持。

Last I checked the project is estimated to be around 27,000 cr.

我最后看到的项目估算大约需要 27000 亿卢比。

⏤ by Revolutionary-Ad2712 (↑ 36/ ↓ 0)
Bhai vo Asin ko leke bhaag gya, ab micromax bhi bhaag gyi desh chod ke kyunki ab baakio ko bhi formula pata lag gya china se mangao yaha nationalism ka thappa lagao aur C* banao.

兄弟,他和那个亚洲女人跑了,现在 Micromax 也跑了,离开了这个国家,因为其他人也知道了这个套路:从中国进口,贴上民族主义的标签然后出售。

⏤ by Just_Difficulty9836 (↑ 2/ ↓ 0)
Yeah but Micromax didn’t build shit, they are rebrand import company

是的,但 Micromax 并没有做什么,他们只是一个品牌贴牌进口公司。

⏤ by LazyButSmartGuy (↑ 1/ ↓ 0)
You need raw material to manufacture core electronics, which India doesn't have.

你需要原材料来制造核心电子产品,而印度并不具备这些。

India doesn't have the industry and trained workers to manufacture silicon semiconductors.

印度没有制造硅半导体的产业和训练有素的工人。

We can't assemble things properly, forget about manufacturing,

我们甚至无法正确组装东西,更别提制造了。

Apple has assembly plants in India, but a recent survey showed more than half of iphone displays assembled in India didn't meet quality standards.

苹果在印度有组装厂,但最近的一项调查显示,超过一半在印度组装的 iPhone 屏幕未能达到质量标准。

⏤ by Ultragamer2004 (↑ 129/ ↓ 0)
Man we are so behind in manufacturing sector compare to other developed countries.

兄弟,相比其他发达国家,我们在制造业方面差得太远了。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

⏤ by Ath_ar_va (↑ 41/ ↓ 0)
Aur batein bade bade bolte hai ki when apple and samsung shift their assembly units to India and feel like we manufacture those (no offence anyone just reality)

而且还总说,当苹果和三星把组装厂搬到印度时,我们就能制造那些东西(没有冒犯,只是现实)。

⏤ by anonymous_avp (↑ 18/ ↓ 0)
China started with low level manufacturing/assembly and they slowly climbed the value chain.

中国从低端制造/组装开始,逐渐爬升到更高的价值链。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

You take baby steps and then run, a toddler isn’t going to run as soon as he pops out into the world.

你得一步一步来,不能急。婴儿不会一出生就能跑。

来源:龙腾网看世界

相关推荐