200句掌握外出日常英語

360影视 2025-02-01 13:14 2

摘要:That works for me. What time do you want to head out?沒問題,你想幾點出發?

I want to do something fun this afternoon.
今天下午我想做點有趣的事Let’s see if there’s a new movie playing at the theater.
來看看電影院有沒有新的電影上映Actually, I’d rather go for a walk in the park.
其實,我比較想去公園散步Good idea. We can grab ice cream afterward.
好主意,之後我們可以去吃冰淇淋That works for me. What time do you want to head out?
沒問題,你想幾點出發?How about in an hour? I need to finish a quick call first.
一個小時後怎麼樣?我得先打個電話Sure, just text me when you’re ready.
好啊,準備好就傳訊息給我No problem. I’ll bring some water and Snacks.
沒問題,我會帶點水和零食Maybe we can feed the ducks too.
也許我們還可以餵鴨子Sounds good. I’ll meet you at the entrance near the fountain.
聽起來不錯,我在噴泉附近的入口等你Do you know if it’s supposed to rain later?
你知道今天晚點會下雨嗎?I checked the forecast earlier, and it said there’s a slight chance.
我剛剛查過天氣預報,說有一點可能會下雨We should probably bring an umbrella just in case.
我們最好帶把雨傘,以防萬一Agreed. I’d rather be safe than sorry.
同意,寧可準備好也不要後悔The humidity is really high, so it might just drizzle.
濕度很高,可能只會飄點小雨True, but I’d hate to get caught in a sudden downpour.
也是,但我可不想被突如其來的大雨淋濕I might also bring a light jacket. Mornings have been chilly.
我可能也會帶件薄外套,最近早上有點冷Good idea. I’m always cold when the sun goes down.
好主意,太陽下山後我總是覺得冷Same here. Let’s head out soon, though.
我也是,但我們還是快點出發吧Sure, I’ll lock the door on my way out.
好,我出門時會順便鎖門Excuse me, do you happen to know where the bus stop is?
不好意思,你知道公車站在哪嗎?It’s just around that corner. You should see a blue sign.
就在那個轉角,應該會看到一個藍色的標誌Great, thanks. By the way, do you know how often the bus comes?
太好了,謝謝!對了,你知道公車多久來一班嗎?I think it comes every 15 minutes.
我記得大概每 15 分鐘一班Perfect. I’m trying to get to Main Street for some errands.
太好了,我要去主街辦點事If you’re in a hurry, you might consider taking the subway.
如果你趕時間的話,可以考慮搭地鐵That’s a thought, but the nearest station is a bit far from here.
也是個辦法,但最近的地鐵站離這裡有點遠True. Well, the bus is usually reliable around this time.
也是,不過這時間公車通常還蠻準時的Alright, I’ll give it a try. Appreciate the help!
好,那我試試看,謝謝你的幫忙!No problem. Have a good day!
不客氣,祝你順利!I’m thinking of grabbing a coffee before work.
我想上班前買杯咖啡That sounds great. Could you pick one up for me too?
好啊,你可以幫我帶一杯嗎?Sure, do you want your usual latte with almond milk?
當然,你還是要你平常喝的杏仁奶拿鐵嗎?Actually, I’m trying to cut down on dairy. How about oat milk?
其實我最近想少喝點奶,換成燕麥奶吧Oat milk it is. Any specific flavor or syrup?
燕麥奶沒問題,要加什麼口味或糖漿嗎?Maybe just a dash of vanilla, nothing too sweet.
只要加一點香草就好,不要太甜Got it. I’ll head to the café in ten minutes.
明白,我十分鐘後去咖啡廳Thanks! I’ll pay you back later.
謝謝!我晚點再給你錢Don’t worry about it, it’s on me this time.
別擔心,這次我請客You’re the best. I really owe you one!
你最好了!這次我欠你一杯!Hey, do you want to order takeout tonight?
今天晚上要不要叫外賣?That depends. Are you craving anything in particular?
看情況吧,你特別想吃什麼嗎?I’m really in the mood for pizza. Maybe pepperoni?
我好想吃披薩,可能是辣香腸口味的?I like the sound of that, but could we do half veggie?
聽起來不錯,不過可以做一半素的嗎?Sure, half pepperoni, half veggie, no problem.
當然沒問題,一半辣香腸,一半蔬菜Awesome. Let’s get some garlic bread too.
太棒了,我們再點個大蒜麵包吧Good call. Let’s check if they have any specials.
好主意,看看他們有沒有優惠活動I saw a coupon online for free breadsticks with a large pizza.
我剛剛在網上看到,有優惠券,點大披薩送麵包棒Great, let’s use that then. I’ll place the order right now.
太好了,那就用這個,我現在來下單Perfect, I’m starving already!
完美,我已經餓翻了!How was your weekend?
你週末過得怎麼樣?It was great! I went hiking in the mountains.
超棒的!我去山裡健行了That sounds amazing. Was the trail difficult?
聽起來很棒,路線難走嗎?A little bit, but the view at the top was totally worth it.
有點難,但山頂的風景超值得I’d love to go next time. Which trail did you take?
下次我也想去,你走的是哪條路線?It’s called Eagle Peak, about a forty-minute drive from here.
叫做「鷹峰」,從這裡開車過去大概四十分鐘Awesome. Maybe we can plan a trip together soon.
太棒了,我們找時間一起去吧Definitely. I’ll send you some photos later.
一定,我等下傳幾張照片給你看Cool, can’t wait to see them.
好啊,我等不及要看了!Sure thing. Let me know when you’re free!
沒問題,等你有空再告訴我Do you want to check out that new burger joint downtown?
你想去試試市中心那家新開的漢堡店嗎?I’ve heard mixed reviews, but I’m up for trying it.
我聽說評價兩極,但我願意試試看Yeah, me too. Some people say the fries are amazing.
我也是,有人說他們的薯條超好吃We can go after work if you want.
如果你想的話,我們下班後去吧Sounds good. I’ll just drop my stuff at home first.
好,我先回家放一下東西Alright, shoot me a text when you’re heading over.
行,到時候發訊息給我Will do. I’m thinking around 6 PM.
好的,我大概六點左右過去Cool. Don’t forget to bring your parking pass.
好,別忘了帶停車證喔Thanks for the reminder! I’m always forgetting it.
謝謝提醒!我總是忘記帶No worries. I’m excited to try their milkshakes too.
不客氣,我還蠻期待試試他們的奶昔I can’t decide what to watch on TV tonight. Any suggestions?
今晚我不知道要看什麼,你有推薦嗎?Have you started that new crime series everyone’s talking about?
你有開始看最近大家都在討論的犯罪劇嗎?Not yet, is it really that good?
還沒,真的這麼好看嗎?I watched the first episode, and it hooked me immediately.
我看了第一集,馬上就被吸引住了Alright, I’m convinced. I’ll give it a shot.
好吧,被你說動了,我來看看Let me know what you think. It’s pretty intense.
看完告訴我你的想法,這劇情蠻刺激的Will do. I might binge a few episodes if it’s good.
好啊,如果好看,我可能會一口氣追好幾集Haha, that’s exactly what I did.
哈哈,我當時就是這樣Glad I’m not the only one. Snacks are definitely required.
太好了,看劇一定要有零食!Absolutely. Popcorn and a comfy blanket make everything better.
絕對的!爆米花加毛毯,最完美的組合Are we still on for the trip next weekend?
我們下週的旅行還確定嗎?Yes, I’m so excited! Did you manage to book the hotel?
當然,我超期待的!你訂到飯店了嗎?I did, but they only had one double room left.
訂到了,但只剩一間雙人房That’s fine, we can share. It’s just for two nights.
沒關係,就兩晚而已,合住沒問題True. By the way, how are we getting there?
也是,對了,我們要怎麼去?I’m thinking we can carpool to save on gas.
我想我們可以共乘,省點油錢Good plan. Let’s split the cost.
好主意,到時候再平攤費用Agreed. I’ll pack some snacks for the road too.
沒問題,我也會帶些零食Awesome, can’t wait. It’s going to be a blast.
太棒了,我等不及了,這次一定超好玩!For sure, let’s finalize all the details by Thursday.
一定的,我們星期四前確認好所有細節吧My phone battery is almost dead. Do you have a charger?
我的手機快沒電了,你有充電器嗎?Yeah, there’s one plugged in by the couch.
有啊,就插在沙發旁邊Great, I left mine at work.
太好了,我的充電器忘在公司了No worries, just help yourself.
沒關係,隨便用吧Thanks, I’ll only need it for a few minutes.
謝啦,我只需要充幾分鐘Cool. By the way, did you get a chance to email our boss?
對了,你有沒有空寄封郵件給老闆?Not yet, but I’ll do it as soon as my phone is charged.
還沒,不過等手機充好我就去處理Alright, just don’t forget. The deadline’s tomorrow.
好,別忘了喔,明天就是截止日了I won’t. Thanks for reminding me, though.
我知道,謝謝提醒!Anytime, I’m just trying to keep us both on track.
別客氣,我只是想確保我們不會忘記I’m going to the grocery store, do we need anything?
我要去超市,我們需要買什麼嗎?Yes, could you pick up some milk and eggs?
要,幫忙買牛奶和雞蛋吧Sure thing. Do we have enough coffee beans?
沒問題,我們的咖啡豆還夠嗎?I think we’re running low. Better grab some more.
好像快沒了,還是多買一點吧Will do. Anything else?
好,我會記得。還有別的嗎?Maybe some fresh fruit, like bananas or apples.
可能再帶點新鮮水果,像香蕉或蘋果Got it. I’ll be back in about 30 minutes.
好,我大概半小時後回來Take your time. Drive safely.
慢慢來,路上小心Thanks. Let me know if you remember anything else.
謝謝,有需要再傳訊息給我Will do. I’ll keep my phone nearby.
好的,我會把手機放在身邊This line is taking forever. I’m going to miss my flight.
這排隊排太久了,我快趕不上飛機了Maybe try the self-check-in kiosk instead.
你可以試試自助報到機,可能會快一點Good idea, I’ll head over there right now.
好主意,我馬上去試試Let me know if you need help with your bags.
需要幫忙拿行李嗎?I’m okay, but thanks. The kiosk should be quicker.
不用,謝謝,自助機應該比較快I really hope they haven’t started boarding yet.
希望他們還沒開始登機You should have enough time if you hurry.
如果你快一點,應該還來得及Alright, I’ll run through security right after.
好,我過安檢後馬上去登機門Good luck! I’ll keep an eye on the gate info for you.
祝你好運!我會幫你注意登機資訊Appreciate it. See you at the gate!
感謝!登機門見!I’m thinking about adopting a dog.
我在考慮領養一隻狗That’s awesome! Have you looked at any shelters yet?
太棒了!你去過動物收容所看看了嗎?Not yet, but I’m planning to visit one this weekend.
還沒,不過這週末打算去看看What breed are you interested in?
你有喜歡的品種嗎?I’m open to anything, but I prefer medium-sized dogs.
其實沒特別挑,但我比較喜歡中型犬Sounds reasonable. Just make sure you have enough space.
聽起來很合理,不過要確保家裡空間夠大Definitely. I’ll puppy-proof my apartment first.
當然,我會先把公寓整理好,確保適合狗狗Good call. Dogs can get into everything!
好主意,狗狗什麼都會亂咬!I know, but I’m ready for the responsibility.
我知道,但我已經準備好要負責了I’m happy for you. A pet can really brighten up your life.
我替你開心,養寵物真的會讓生活變得更美好Wanna join me for a quick run around the neighborhood?
想一起去附近跑步嗎?I’d love to, but I’m so out of shape.
我很想,但我最近真的很缺乏運動We can just jog lightly, no pressure.
沒關係,我們可以慢慢跑,不用太勉強Alright, maybe I’ll walk if it gets too tough.
好吧,如果太累的話,我就改用走的That’s totally fine. It’s just nice to get some fresh air.
完全沒問題,主要是出去透透氣True, I spend too much time sitting at my desk.
說得對,我每天坐太久了Same here. Let’s aim for at least a mile.
我也是,我們目標跑個一英里吧That sounds doable. Let me grab my sneakers.
聽起來可以,我去換個跑鞋I’ll wait for you outside.
好,我在外面等你Cool, be out in two minutes.
好,兩分鐘後出來Did you see my keys anywhere? I can’t find them.
你有看到我的鑰匙嗎?我找不到了Check the kitchen counter. You had them there earlier.
你看看廚房檯面上,剛剛好像還在那Right, I put them down when I grabbed a drink.
對喔,我拿水的時候放在那裡了So, are you going out now?
所以你現在要出門嗎?Yeah, I have a dentist appointment in 15 minutes.
是啊,我十五分鐘後有牙醫預約Oh, I hate going to the dentist.
啊,我超討厭去看牙醫I know, but it’s just a routine cleaning.
我懂,但這次只是例行檢查Well, better to keep your teeth healthy.
也是,反正保持牙齒健康最重要Exactly. I’ll be back in an hour or so.
沒錯,我大概一個小時後回來Good luck, hope it doesn’t hurt!
祝你好運,希望不會太痛!I’m so exhausted. It’s been a long day at work.
我累死了,今天工作超累Me too. Let’s order something for dinner and just relax.
我也是,我們點外送吧,然後好好休息Good plan. I’m thinking Chinese food or maybe Thai.
好主意,我想吃中餐或泰國菜Thai sounds great. How about some pad thai and spring rolls?
泰國菜不錯,來點炒河粉和春捲吧?Perfect. Let’s also get some green curry.
太好了,再加點綠咖哩吧Good call. I’ll place the order online.
好主意,我現在就上網下單Thanks. I’m gonna take a quick shower.
謝啦,我先去洗個澡Sure. By the time you’re done, the food might be here.
好,你洗完說不定食物就送到了Awesome, I’m looking forward to it.
太好了,我已經開始期待了Same, I can’t wait to just chill tonight.
我也是,今晚就好好放鬆一下吧!Did you hear about the new gym opening up downtown?
你聽說市中心開了一家新健身房嗎?Yeah, they’re offering free passes for the first week.
聽說了,前一週還有免費體驗呢I’m thinking of checking it out tomorrow.
我打算明天去看看Count me in, I’d like to see what equipment they have.
帶上我吧,我也想看看設備怎麼樣Cool, let’s go in the evening after work.
好啊,我們下班後一起去Sounds good. We can try a few classes too.
可以順便試試幾堂課程Great idea. I’ve heard their spin class is intense.
不錯的想法,我聽說他們的飛輪課超累人I’m up for the challenge if you are.
只要你願意挑戰,我就陪你!Definitely. Let’s meet at the gym lobby around 6 PM.
沒問題,我們六點在健身房大廳見Works for me. I’ll bring a water bottle and a towel.
好,我會帶水壺和毛巾I’m headed to the post office. Need anything mailed?
我要去郵局,你有東西要寄嗎?Actually, I have a package that needs to be sent.
剛好有一個包裹要寄出去Sure, hand it over. You got the address label on it?
沒問題,給我吧,地址有寫好嗎?Yes, it’s already labeled and ready to go.
有的,已經貼好標籤了Perfect, I’ll drop it off for you.
太好了,我幫你送過去Thanks, that saves me a trip.
謝啦,這樣我就不用特地跑一趟了No problem. I’ll also pick up some stamps.
不客氣,我順便買點郵票Good idea, we’re always running out of those.
好主意,我們每次都用得很快Right? I’ll be back in half an hour.
對吧?那我半小時後回來Thanks a bunch. I really appreciate it.
謝謝你,真的幫了大忙!Do we have any plans for the holiday weekend?
我們長週末有安排什麼計畫嗎?Not yet. Did you want to go anywhere special?
還沒,你有想去哪裡嗎?Maybe a quick beach trip would be nice.
也許可以來個短途海灘旅行That sounds great, we could use a little sunshine.
好主意,我們真的需要曬點太陽Exactly. I’ll look up some nearby beaches.
沒錯,我來查查看附近有什麼海灘Make sure we find one with decent parking.
記得找一個停車方便的地方Good point. The popular ones get crowded fast.
說得對,熱門景點很快就擠滿人We should go early to avoid traffic.
我們最好早點出發,避開塞車True, let’s aim to leave by 7 AM.
有道理,那我們七點出發吧That works. I’m excited for a day in the sun.
好,就這樣決定了,我已經開始期待了!I’m finally done with my report. Let’s celebrate!
我終於把報告寫完了!來慶祝一下吧!Good job! I’m down for anything. Maybe a nice dinner?
做得好!你想怎麼慶祝?來頓好吃的?Sure, I’m craving sushi.
可以啊,我超想吃壽司That sounds amazing. Let’s check that new place on 5th Street.
那太好了,我們去五街那家新開的壽司店吧I’ve heard they have great sashimi.
我聽說他們的生魚片超級新鮮Perfect, I’ll make a reservation for 7 PM.
完美,我來訂個七點的位子Awesome, I’ll dress up a bit then.
好,那我稍微打扮一下Same, it’s supposed to be a nicer spot.
我也是,聽說這家店氣氛還不錯Can’t wait. This is going to be a great night.
太期待了,今晚一定很棒!Agreed, let’s have a fantastic dinner and unwind.
沒錯,讓我們好好享受這頓飯,放鬆一下!

来源:洪一一

相关推荐