男声版《你的样子》他歌声曾风靡大街小巷,旋律响起瞬间怀…

360影视 国产动漫 2025-05-17 06:32 2

摘要:Cover my eyes when saying goodbye,遮住告别时哀伤的眼神。

《你的样子》男声版。

林志炫这歌声曾风靡大街小巷,旋律响起瞬间把我带回了那个青葱年代。

Whose voice did I hear?我听到传来的谁的声音。

Like the stream in the dream,像那梦里鸣咽中的小河。

Whose steps do I see?我看到远去的谁的步伐。

Cover my eyes when saying goodbye,遮住告别时哀伤的眼神。

I don't understand why you are willing to do,你是为何你情愿。

Let the wind and dust blow your face.风尘刻划你的样子。

It's like a world that has long been forgotten,像早已忘情的世界。

Used to have your name,my voice.曾经拥有你的名字我的声音。

The sad song always wakes up in the dream.那悲歌总会在梦中清醒。

Tell a little about the past.诉说一点哀伤过的往事。

It seems that he doesn't care about turning around.那看似满不在乎转过身的瑟的影子。

What I don't understand is why the world,不明白的是为何人世间。

It can't resolve your appearance.总不能溶解你的样子。

Is it too late for tomorrow's Yuanyuan?是否来迟了明日的渊源。

Thank you for your smile and my mood,早谢了你的笑容我的心情。

The same as you,茫茫的尘世中。

Standing in the earthly world,聪明的孩子。

Smart kid.着易碎的灯笼。

Carrying fragile lanterns,潇洒的你。

Turn your mind into dust,事化尽尘缘中。

A lonely child,孤独的孩子。

You are the favor of Yu.你是造物的恩宠。

Whose voice did I hear?我到传来的谁。

Like the stream in the dream,梦里呜咽中的小河。

Whose steps do I see?看到远去的谁的步伐。

Cover my eyes when saying goodbye.遮住告别时哀伤的眼神。

What I don't understand is why you are willing to do,不明白的是为何你情愿。

Let the wind and dust blow your face.让风尘刻划你的样子。

It's like a world that has long been forgotten,早已忘情的世界。

Used to have your name,my voice.曾经拥有你的名字我的声音。

The sad song always wakes up in the dream.那悲歌总会在梦中清醒。

Tell a little about the past.诉说一点哀伤过的往事。

It eems that he doesn't care about turning around.风干泪眼后萧瑟的影子。

What I don't understand is why the world,不明白的是为何人世间。

It is the bleak shadow behind the air-dried tears.不明白的是为何人世间。是否来迟了明日的渊源?早谢了你的笑容我的心情。茫的尘世中,聪明的孩子,着心爱的灯笼,洒的你,化尽尘缘中,孤独的孩子,是造物的恩宠。

来源:追梦人追剧7

相关推荐